Tea

I awoke to Zuko getting changed. Immediately I covered my eyes until he said, "Its okay, I'm decent now" I laughed and dropped my hands. Zuko sat on the bed next to me, and covered his eyes. Giggling I quickly changed into a plain red dress and the same golden arm bands and necklace as yesterday before pulling his hands off of his face. He gasped, then closed his mouth and blushed. I smiled, blushing in return. There was a knock at the door, and I opened it to see Iroh.

"Today is dedicated soley to your spiritual training. Which I am teaching you, we decided it would be a bit overwhelming bringing it all at once, especially if we brought on hundreds of unfamiliar people. Zuko, you will be trained with Sina as to connect you, and fill the part of your training you have so long ignored." He smiled,and entered.

"Bending has a physical aspect , and a spiritual side. Few people realize that with every great source of power, comes a greater soul behind it. The sun's spirit takes the form of a tiger, its fire shade representing the fie and heat of its rays. The moon and ocean however, take the form of a black fish and a white fish, showing the peace and balance as they circle each other eternally.Wind itself has a spirit form, a young hawk screeching out warnings as it flies through the air, keeping a close eye on the world." As Iroh spoke, I realized something. As the Avatar, I was the bridge between spirit worlds, but as a pair of Avatars boy and girl, the girl *aka me* was meant to have a special connection to the spirits. Lessons like these may help me embrace that side of my duty.

"There are multiple sides to spirits, and even things like tea have its origins. Every day, I will teach you things in a specific order. The forms of spirits and what they mean, tea, and optionally the way of pis-ho and how it can save your life." Iroh calmly listed off our lessons.  Zuko laid back on the bed,  as though he couldn't care less. I laid back next to him, and closed my eyes, slipping into a world of thought as I considered what Iroh was saying. "Tea shows all prospects of life. Calming, energizing, making one sleepy,  revival,  morning, night, lunch. It can effect a person in uncountable ways, and sometimes it can save your life. Today we will be focusing on 2 teas, Jasmine and Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate tea.  Opposites, yet they fit together perfectly, and delicously." It was obvious that he cared deeply and thought very high of the subject we were talking about. The lesson went by quickly, then Iroh left us to 'get to know each other'. 

"So what do you like to do?" Zuko asked. 

"I like to... bake, bend, and I'm good in a war scenario, wether its ordering people around or fighting.' I listed off. "As for you?"

"Hmmm, I like to bend,am good in a war scenario, and spend time with pretty girls." He winked.

 "So what now?" I asked.

"Well we could go out and see the lands,or we could stay here and sleep." I laid back down and he laughed, laying down by my side. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, do you want more of their relationship, or speed it up to the time that the first episode starts?