Day 1

Today was the first day Rukia and Ichigo decided to not see each other as often. In class, Rukia was sitting by herself and Ichigo was with Senna. He was also surrounded by a lot of his loud friends.

"Ah, you're so lucky, " said Keigo. "Your girlfriend is so pretty," he said almost drooling. That drooling face earned him a kick in the face though. The group laughed really loudly as Rukia sat by herself.

"Hey, Rukia!" Mizuiro said. "Come, join us! Why are you sitting by yourself?" To this question, Rukia simply smiled and answered his question.

"Haha, how nice, I just feel like being alone today. Doon't worry about me!" She said in her fake, overnight learned Japanese tone. Ichigo looked at her expression and felt a slight tug in his heart.

Of course, during lunch, she ate by herself too. She went to the roof and picked a comfy spot. Although Rukia was supposed to feel fine, she wasn't. She was feeling lonely and sad and although she couldn't admit it, disappointed. "It's cold..." she muttered. As the wind tickled her black hair, Rukia slowly drifted to sleep. 

"guys, can you guys leave us alone!" Ichigo said in a loud volume. He was walking up the stairs to the school roof.

"What, you think you're so great now because you have a girlfriend???" said Keigo.

"No, I just want to spend time with my girl-" his voice cut off. 

"Oh, isn't that Rukia. How cute, she's sleeping." Keigo said. Ichigo was simply looking at his friend. Pieces of Rukia's black hair was falling on her face like it always did. He even flinched when he saw her little face spasm into a frown. 

"Is she having a bad dream?" he thought out loud. 

"huh?" Senna couldn't help but hear the amount of care that was expressed in his voice.

"Oh, nothing." He said.

"Oh my god she's so cute!" Keigo was beginning to go into his creep mode. He started walking towards Rukia. "I wonder will she wake up if I tickle her nose hehehe!" He was being extremely creepy and before he could make another step, someone grabbed him by the collar.

"I'll punch you," Ichigo said bluntly. "Let's go downstairs." With his command, the crew made his way downstairs but before he could leave, he let his jacket rest around Rukia's sleeping body.