3. Will destiny unites them (part.2)

Thank you all for your huge response my lovely abhigyans... Thanks for all your love and support....

Please... Forgive your crazy/ mahii please.... I know i was very very late... Many are nagging and warning me to post this story.... Sorry dears for making you all wait...

For the past 5 days, I'm typing this story but I'm not at all satisfied with what I write ... So, I'm editing on and on and finally here is my update which many longed for... Pretty please forgive me for the delay....

Here comes the second part of shot. 3 which is officially the last part of the story ... Many asked me to extendthe story but I dont want to spoil the essence of d story... But I have a surprise for you all at the end...

Contains some mature content... Read it at your own risk...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi and Pragya returned home after the checkup.... Pragya feeds him food and medicines.... Pragya tries her level best to know what is bothering abhi... But Abhi is not in a mood to talk anything....

Pragya : Abhi... come Lets sleep... It'ss getting late...

Abhi: No fuggy... I'm getting bored of resting all the time... You go and sleep darling... Now a days, you are not at all sleeping properly... Go and take rest... I will join you after some time...

Pragya: Don't take much time.... Come soon okay...

Abhi relaxes for sometime and get inside his room... He sees pragya sleeping like a kid... He caress her head lovingly... He pecks on her forehead, cuddles closer to her and drifted to a deep sleep....

 He pecks on her forehead, cuddles closer to her and drifted to a deep sleep

It's late night...

Abhi is sweating heavily... Something is bothering him... Something is haunting him... He is feeling suffocated as someone is giving him pain and wishing to take away all the happiness from him.... He screams aloud, making pragya to startle from sleep....

Pragya: Abhi... Abhi... Relax... Nothing happened to you... Calm down, Abhi...

Abhi: Fuggy... Don't leave me na... I can't tolerate if you are away from me...

Pragya: I'm here only... I'm not going to leave you okay... Come on my darling hubby na... Don't worry... All will be fine... Come let's sleep...

Abhi: Fuggy... I am stressed and tensed... I... I can't sleep...

Pragya: I know very well how to ease your tension.... Let me do that now...

Pragya pulls abhi closer and gives wet kisses on his chest and neck making him to groan in pleasure... She cuddles closer to him making her whole body to press against him, making his hormones to urge...

Abhi: Fu.. fug... Fuggy... (Huskily) Darling... Don't tease me please... I'm getting out of control... Then you have to face the consequences madam ji....