3. Will destiny unites them???? (part.1)

Thank you so much my lovely abhigyans for all your love and support.

This is the third shot of this story which is probably the last part...  But, considering the length, I've decided to split it off into two parts....

May contain some content which may not be acceptable to all... Read it at your own risk...

Now to shot. 3 (part.1)

Abhi slowly gains conscious after a long time... He moans and whipers something continuously...

" Nikku... My chashmoo darling... Dont leave me please... I need you... I want you... I cant live without you...

I know god has sent you again to me...  Please come back to me, my Love..  I'm dying without you... "

Abhi's eyes are welling up with tears... Pragya felt really bad and went near him...

" Abhi... Abhi... Open your eyes... See... Im here only... Open and see... Im near you..."

Abhi tries hard to open his eyes.... He slowly opens his eyes after a lot of struggle... His face curved to a smile when he sees his wife nikku standing before him with lots of love n care for him...

 His face curved to a smile when he sees his wife nikku standing before him with lots of love n care for him

Abhi: chas... Chasmoo..

Pragya: Abhi... Don't stress yourself... See I'm here near you...

Pragya comes near Abhi and gently kissed in Abhi's forehead and adjusted his pillow to make him comfortable...

She rushes outside and calls the doctor to inform about Abhi .. The doctor too checked Abhi and told that he is fine now, but he has to be in hospital for two more days...

The doctor also suggested that Abhi has to be in bed rest for 3 months, away from his work... He advised Pragya to do as instructed by him...

Pragya too nods her head knowing very well what she has to do... Some unknown happiness is built in her body, but she worries what will Abhi do if he realises that its not his wife Nikita but its none other than his subirdinate, Pragya Arora...

Pragya brushed off d thoughts and moves near abhi and caress his hair... Abhi moves closer to pragya... Pragya smiles and covers abhi with duvet n sits near him in a chair...

Abhi: Nikku... Can you sit near me and hold my hand??? I'm feeling so lonely... My heart is writhing in pain... Dont leave me, please...

Pragya smiles: Abhi... I'm here only and I wont leave you ever... Now close your eyes and sleep...

Abhi: No... No... I won't.... If I sleep, you will leave me...

Pragya: shhh... You are a good boy na... Sleep...

Pragya kisses on Abhi's forehead...

Abhi: nikku... Too bad.. (Abhi pouts like a kid)

Pragya: What happened now??? Why are you sulking like this???