six

"You have to come

"You have to come." They repeat over and over, following me around the condo like a bunch of ducklings while I'm trying to get as far away from them as possible.

"Absolutely not! Mason, I can't believe you agreed to going over there!" I stop in my tracks, making them all bump into each other as they come to a stop in front of me.

"He offered beer!" Mason puts his hands up in defense before Avery slaps his stomach making him double over. I smirk but am quickly back to glaring at them.

"I'm not going and I'm not going to say it again." I remind them, walking out into the backyard of the condo. I close the door behind me hoping and praying to god they wouldn't follow. Thankfully, they stayed inside.

I sat on the sofa on the porch and just look at the palm trees. Today started out so good and of course, we had to bump into them. I want them to leave me alone and I told Emercyn to the last time she saw me. I need to get it across to her that I wish to never speak to her. I guess the only way is to go tonight and tell her, even if I have to yell it where even people in Africa could hear.

I get up and reach for the door handle, only it wouldn't budge. I bang on the door and I see Olivia's face pop up. She gives me an evil cheeky grin and waves.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I shout at her.

"Come to dinner."

"I AM JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shout again. As she was about to, Alek stops her and gives me a look.

"How do we know you aren't lying?"

"Because I want to go so I can get my point cross to Emercyn that I don't want her speaking to me or any of you. Now let me in Alek or I swear to god you are going to want to sleep with one eye open." I explain and threaten. Alek immediately opens the door before Avery takes my hand and leads me to my room.

She explains to me I need to look good. She thinks I need to make Grayson jealous and really realize what he has missed out on. I don't understand because he has someone now and they saw for themselves. I also don't understand because yesterday they were trying to get me to agree to jump Eric's bones.

"Guys whats the point? I'm going to be the one hurting myself." I tell them as they pull out an outfit from bag.

"No, he is. You're going to look sexy and he is going to wish he has been with you all this time." Avery smirks as she looks through my shoes.

"He can wish all he wants but I'm never getting back with him. You guys just don't understand." I reply as Olivia hands me a gray loose v neck tank top and some ripped black jean shorts.

"We do hun, we do. You have told us over and over what happened. What happened between you two happened years ago and I know it still affects you because you love him so much then, but maybe you should really talk to him. Talk to him while you're both sobered up and explain to him where things went wrong and why it all still hurts." Avery says while handing me a pair of sandals that wrap around my ankles.