twenty seven

I stare at the diamond ring on my left hand, wiggling my fingers here and there as the sun light hit it at different angles

I stare at the diamond ring on my left hand, wiggling my fingers here and there as the sun light hit it at different angles. I can't help but smile as the butterflies erupt each time it sparkles. It was absolutely beautiful but I don't need the ring. All I need is the perfect man that I am so freaking in love with

I turn to the girls who are in a fit of laughters as I allowed myself to fall into a train of thoughts; again. I sit between Olivia and Cami who sit across from Avery and Haylee.

"Wouldn't that be awesome?" Cami asks, laughing in my direction. I raise my eyebrows and shake my head to get me back on track.

"Huh?"

"Wouldn't a trip to the Bahamas be just amazing?" She repeats herself. "So jealous of Ethan and Emercyn right now!" She adds as she sips from her cocktail. I nod my head because the Bahamas sound actually really amazing and relaxing right now.

Emercyn and Ethan are not in the Bahamas right now due to Emercyn being too far along in her pregnancy to travel, but they have a trip planned once Grant comes to the world and is old enough to be left alone in which Grayson and I will be watching him. I think it will be a fun experience for the two of us.

It's been only four days since the wedding and none of us have heard from Ethan or Emercyn. We assume they are spending their first week just the two of them but I also over heard Ethan telling Grayson about some house in Jersey.

After we finish eating our lunch, I part ways with the girls before going to my Aunts car that I borrowed for the day. The drive home is silent with the radio softly playing. I feel myself smile as Perfect comes on the radio. What a coincidence.

When I get to the house, I open the door to the sound of a crying Stella and my sister arguing with Hayden. She turns and glares at me telling me its not a good time so I just run upstairs. Where is everyone?

I open the door to find Grayson passed out on the queen sized bed, cuddling one of the pillows. I smile at the cuteness before softly removing the pillow and replacing it with myself.

"How was lunch?" He whispers, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Lunch. Have you heard from Ethan and Em?"

"Mhm. Just today." He says tiredly. I sigh in relief because at least someone has heard from them.

I snuggle into his chest as I try to block out the sounds of Riley and Hayden arguing over what plane flight they need to take to get back to Tulsa. Hayden wants to do American but my sister wants to do South West because it's cheaper. Good lord these two.

"Ethan bought Emercyn a house here in Jersey, so they are moving things in there today. That's why they haven't talk to anyone so they can enjoy the two of them in their brand new family home." Grayson tiredly says as he rolls onto his back and rubs his sleepy eyes.