My child's DADDY doesn't even know he's a DAD!! [5]

Start from the beginning

"Mom nothing happened to me, I took Hailey," my mother grunted and turned away, she never really liked nor will ever like Hailey Beed. "Mom where are we going?" I asked again, "We are going to the Carmichaels, and yes you do have to come, now go get ready the both of you," Carmichaels, "No I'm not going," I said before I could think about it, "That's not a option babe, and you to Mase, we are going as a family," yeah right. "O.k. I'm coming but why do you need both of us to come? I'll just go with you," I turned to Mason who looked more than awake now, "Well I'm just going over for a little visit and a business talk with Cliff and Marcy."

"If your going for a business chat then why do we have to go?" I asked and this time she stopped looking at both Mason and I. "Why are you two asking so many questions? We always went to the Carmichaels, wether it was for business or social, what's the problem now?" so my mom didn't know Kerra was back, unless she did and she's planning to put me and her together again, because she loved Kerralyn, and sometimes I thought maybe more than me, but not in a jealous type of way.

"Well I'm still up to go but mom just leave Jay here if he doesn't want to go," I turned around and glared at him, why was he helping me out of this, I mean I know he knows I can't stand to see Kerra, but something in his voice made it sound as if he were hiding something.

I am so going to regret this, "No no, mom I'm coming." she smiled, "Alright now hurry up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerralyn's POV

"Mom! Dad! Dee! I'm home!" I shout slipping off my shoes, no answer. "Mum? Da-" "Kerra honey where in the kitchen!" my mom shouts, I stroll over while rubbing my now puffy eyes. "Hey mom," I say heading straight towards Dee who was sitting in her walker, once she saw me she started kicking happily stretching her small arms eagerly for me to hold her. I smiled and reached down and pulled her to me

.

Instantly I felt better, My angry feelings vanished as I held her tight to me. Dee was giggling happily and I pulled back far enough to kiss her. She bounced more in my arms as I showered her in kisses, "Hey baby, how's was your day with pa?" she giggled as a response, and with her in my arms I turned and walked around the bench to where my mom was cooking up a feast.

"Hey mom," I kissed her on the cheek, "Hey babe," she turned and then stopped staring at me, and her mother instincts told her something wasn't right, "Oh baby what happened?" she wrapped her arms around both me and Dee and stared at me. Waiting. "Mom can we talk later I don't feel up to a one on one chat right now o.k.?" I said truthfully. She continued to stare at me hoping that I would change my mind, but after a few seconds of silence she got the hint and went back to her cooking.

"So how was you first day?" she asked "Fine, but mom I was totally unprepared you could have told me we had to audition to get in," I say playfully angry, "Well it was a good thing I didn't, because I know you, if I had told you, you would have over analysed your performance......you are better when you don't think about it, you seem to lose yourself when you sing it's.............what's the word............beautiful." I smiled up at her, "Your just saying that because I'm your daughter, and because you may be tone death" she gave out a sharp laugh and chucked the tea towel at my face, I ducked with Dee and laughed. "Get out and get changed you silly daughter of mine, before the guests arrive."

"Guests? Is that why your cooking a feast?" I asked placing Dee back into the walker, but then had to pick her back up as she started to cry because she didn't want to go back down. "Yes, they'll be here soon so hurry go and get ready," "Alright, alright we are going.......but who's coming over?" I asked before leaving the kitchen, she turned around and looked at me face blank as white paper, "Oh just Edna and her boys,"

"What!" I shout, then stopped and cradled a now crying Dee to me, "Oh I'm sorry baby, mommy didn't mean to scare you, baby it's alright," I whispered to her, she stopped crying, but her arms were wrapped around my neck solidly. I tightened my grip and rubbed her back soothingly. "Mom why?" she shrugged, "Because you are going to be a grown up and tell Jayden he has a daughter........and because I haven't seen Edna in a while, she knows about Dee and she wants to see her grand daughter,"

"Mom!" I say angrily covering Dee's ears, "Why did you choose now! I can't tell him he is going to freak! He was the reason I was crying today, oh my gosh, I'm leaving," I turned away from my mom and power walked to up the stairs and into my room. I can't believe she would do this to me, I thought setting Dee on the bed and handing her a teething toy to play with, as I pace my room thinking.

"Baby you got to tell him, and why not do it today? It will just be the same as any other day, besides you won't know if he would freak," I stopped pacing and looked at my mom in the door way, I was angry now but I didn't want to say anything I would regret, so I went with the truth.

"Mom today he said I should have never came back because this town wasn't my home anymore," she made a oh shape with her mouth, "And do you know how that made me feel? Mom, it was so hurtful I wanted to slap him and beat the shit out of him......sorry Dee about the language, but yeah I don't want to tell him now, because if I see him I would slap him," I stopped talking and flopped on to the bed, I felt so exhausted, angry, sad and betrayed.

I pulled Dee towards me and laid her beside me, "Mom I can't do this," I heard her sigh and she lay on the other side of me, "Honey when will you do it? I think it would be best to tell him before it's to late, stop acting like a total drama queen," shocked I turned and face her, she laughed and placed a hand on my cheek, "Close your mouth before you swallow a fly," it was my turn to laugh.

"Tell him o.k." she said now serious, "But-" "It doesn't have to be today just tell in person o.k." I nodded. "O.k." I said as she got up and walked towards the door. "Mom," "Momma," Dee said at the same time as me, which made us laugh and me plant a kiss on her forehead, "Yeah?" she said stopping in the door frame, "If I'm not telling him tonight, how am I suppose to hide Dee from him?"

A smirked formed on her face, she looked totally evil now, and it was weird but very funny coming from her, "It's called lying, my darling." and with that she strolled on out.

Lie, I thought how in the world I'm I going to lie to Jayden about Dee when she is the spitting image of him?

Shit is about to go down tonight. I just hope no one gets hurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally heres the next chapter, HOPED you all enjoyed it.

A big SORRY for the long wait, I know it sucks!!!!

but anyway thanks to you all!! This is so cool!!

Comments!! are so awsome , thanks for the feed back :)

Thanks :)

Keep reading!!