My child's DADDY doesn't even know he's a DAD!! [10]

READ MESSAGE !!!! READ MESSAGE !!!!

Message to all friends!!!  

O.k. the story about this chapter is that I didn't what to leave you all with the thoughts of me torturing you all for to long ! also that I won't be uploading any more of this story . . . . . . .

Jokes, sorry if you took that to the heart ! but anyway yeah I won't be uploading for a while due to the fact that I will be in Thailand with family.  

This chapter is not finished or completed to what I wanted it to be becasue I have not time I'm leaving soon, but there is going to be more to add to it

P.S- I understand if you hate me for this small part of the chapter ..........but someone has to go to keep the drama alive !! ohhhh. :)  

(Rolling Stone/Zela I'll see you soon!) hahr;  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden's POV

"Honey wake up.....can you tell me your name?" what's my name? "Can you tell me your name?" I feel cold fingers tapping softly on my cheek, someone was speaking to me, but I couldn't see them. "He goes by the name of Jayden," someone else replied but who? "Jayden.....Jayden we need you awake....Jayden stay awake for me babe," I can see bright lights flash behind my closed eye lids and then nothing, I feel numb all over, my eyes lids are heavy, my brain nauseated, where am I? all I can see is blackness. What's happening? "Jayden wake up!" the sudden demand in that voice woke me up, it took all my effort to lift my heavy eye lids up.

I can see blurry figures hovering over me, what are they doing? I let out a scream of pure pain, my mind shouting at me, why does my back hurt? My body starts shaking, but I can't do anything to stop it, what's happening? "Hold him down or he'll wreck his spinal cord! Hold him down! Where the hell is the sedatives ? Oh god dammit I'm sorry but I have to." that same demanding voice shouted. All I could remember before I blacked out from the excruciating pain or was it? Was a tanned fist coming straight towards my face.

------------------------------------------------------

Kerralyn POV

"So your from Russia, is 18, and is on a exchange student thingy for the rest of the year attending the same uni as me but in the arts industry, correct?" I ask, watching Alexander with curious eyes. We were seated in the lounge with Mason and Dee playing on the floor with her toys. He smiled his pearly whites and nodded, "Yes you are correct," oh god his accent was so......yummy.

We sat in a awkward silence, I watch him closely as he looked down at Dee and Mason who payed no attention to us. He smiled again as he stared at her laughing, "So you like kids?" I ask, turning his attention to me he nods, "Absolutely adore kids," I smile and nod, at least he won't have a problem with the whole crying thing, Dee loves to have in the mornings.

"May I ask you something.......Kerralyn?" oh god as my name sounds exotic from his lips, and if it weren't for the fact that I was sitting down I would have totally swooned and fell flat on my ass. I nod not trusting my voice, "Is she your's?" my body freezes and I stare at him, I debate with myself about wether I should tell him the truth? And decide might as well. "Yeah she's mine, although I feel as if you already knew that.....how though...because she doesn't exactly look like me."

"Well it was obvious by the way you look at her, you have a motherly look towards her," okay. "Might I add she is a really cute baby," I roll my eyes, "Yes she is, since that's what everyone says when they see her," except for her stupid daddy. "So are you the father?" I laugh out loud as I look at Mason's shocked expression. "No I'm not the daddy, actually I'm the brother of the real daddy," he replied.

Alexander turns to me with one eyebrow raised, I blush as I catch on to what he was probably thinking, "No it's not like that, me and Mason aren't together, we're just friends," he still had his eyebrow raised, and I laughed again. "Alright if you say so." he said revealing his two dimples.

I look at the time, "Mason I should probably take you back to school, or your going to be late to class," he groans and lazily gets up off the ground with Dee cradled to him. I stand. "Okay let's go, nice meeting you Alexander," Mason says to him, offering his hand towards Alexander, "Please call me Alex, and it was nice meeting you too." he replies standing and shaking Mason's hand. He is so formal and hot, I think to myself.

"I'll just take him back to school, while you make yourself at home," I say to Alexander, nodding he stands and heads towards his room. "Go put her in the car, I'll just grab the keys," I tell Mase. Quickly running to the Kitchen and grabbing my keys I walk out the front door only to walk straight into Mason's back. "Bubba what the hel-" I cut off as I listen to him on the phone. "What do you mean? when? What? How is he? It's what?...........I'll be right there." he hung up and turned towards me, expression grave.

"That was mom she's at the hospital.............. Jayden was in car crash, and he's not looking to good."

-----------------------------------------

SORRY AGAIN !!!!! BUT I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED OR DISLIKED ENJOYED THIS FIRST PART OF THE CHAPTER !!!!  

I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHEN NEXT HALF WILL BE OUT !!! BUT IT'LL BE OUT .  

BYE FOR NOW !!!!!  

xGabrielle.

REMEMBER SOMEONES GOT TO GO !!! wonder who??? evil huh?