My chidl's DADDY doesn't even know he's a DAD!! [4]

My child's DADDY doesn't even know hes a DAD!! [4]

Replay;

"Hailey!" Mason shouted shocked at her, but I was way passed shock now I was furious. I closed the last few steps between us and grabbed her by the......................

Start;

[4]

I closed the last few steps between us and grabbed her by the jaw with one hand and squeezed, she looked at me with arrogance and didn't tried to pry my hands off, it only made me tighten my grip, I looked straight into her eyes and showed her how much she pissed me off, "Call me a slut again and I will make sure that word will never leave you chapped lips," I hissed, at this she did wince but went back to being arrogant or trying to be. I felt Mason put his hands on my shoulders, "Lyn she didn't mean it," I ignored him and just stared at her, I would have said she should be afraid of me because my temper is uncontrollable.

But as I looked at her all I saw was a bit of a I-don't-care-what -you-say look and a you-don't-scare-me look, which totally pissed me off even more, "Lyn?" Mason said tightening his grip on my shoulders. I looked at her a second more than shoved her away by her jaw. She stubbled back and almost fell but Mason was there to catch her. I should have pushed her harder, I thought evilly.

I watched as Mason help her straighten up, mean while she didn't once rub at her jaw or touch it, her face blank of any fear. I got to give this girl credit for guts, although she does not look the type to be tough, then again that's why there's that saying never judge a person by there looks. I watched as Mase turned his back to me, and for a moment I was shocked, and I knew by the way his shoulders tensed that he knew I was upset at his actions but he didn't care because he was angry at me.

Fine be like that, I thought angrily. I folded my arms under my breasts and watched them. "Hailey are you alright?" Mason asked her sounding really concern, he reached up a hand and rubbed the side of her mouth where I had been gripping, and gently stroked it. "I think I'm about to puke," I say pointing two fingers up my mouth, but they simply ignored me, "Yeah I'm fine, I'm really sorry it was all my fault Masey bear..........hug?" she replied innocently, "Aw you have nothing to apologize for Hailey bear it was all a misunderst-"

"Nothing to apologize for?.............Bubba she called me a slut!" I practically shouted cutting him off, again they ignored me, and it was really not doing any good to my temper. I watched fist by my sides as they embraced, Hailey pretended to sniff away tears, but once he couldn't see her, she looked at me with a smirked, and mouthed the letters S-L-U-T.

"Oh that's it." I said sternly, I pushed Mason out of the way, and he went sprawling on to the concrete ground caught off guard, as I was watching Mason I didn't realize she was close to me, and she took advantage of that closeness and slapped me square on the cheek. I wasn't going to lie but damn that was hard. Surprised at the force of the slap I almost had to concentrate to focus on her. Once my vision was set, I found that she was running down the path.

Not waiting another second I sprinted after her, I'm so lucky I chose the high tops instead of the heels, I thought. You could tell she wasn't the athletic type because I caught up to her fast, once I was within reaching distance I grabbed the back of her shirt and hurled her like a rag doll back. She landed hard on her ass first then on her back. She looked up at me, her eyes now not so arrogant now, more frightened.

"Lyn stop!" I heard Masons voice, but I ignored him and bent down over Hailey. I grabbed the front of her collar and twisted it in my fist pulling her face towards mine, "I warned you about calling me a slut.........................you should have taken my advice," and with that I slapped her hard enough to rock her on her side.