My childs DADDY doesn't even know he's a DAD!! [1]

Start:

"Are you o.k. sweetie?" my mother stroked my cheek with her fingers wiping away my tears; I nodded unable to respond from the guilt I felt over what I was about to. "You're just a baby," my mothered whispered as she pulled me into what felt like the hundredth hug today. I held on to her tight wishing she was right about me being a baby, "Mum I'm seventeen, last I heard I was a teenager," she smiled and kissed my cheeks before saying "You'll always be my baby." I smiled at that while pulling back from her to hug my dad.

He stared straight ahead with a blank expression, to others he would appear as scary, strict, body guard looking but to me it was a face he used when he either was about to cry or get angry. "Dad," I said, but no response just the blank face. "Dad," I said again this time tip toeing on my toes and grabbing his face between my hands until we were face to face.

"This will only be until you have given birth, but once that baby is out of you, you get you butt back here where you belong alright, and if you not back then I swear... I will come and get you myself." His statement made me laugh but then again he always made me laugh. "I don't know why you won't have it here?" he urged on, here we go again with his speech of why I should stay. "We know why I can't stay dad it's for the best, I'll be back some day, but right now I have to do this." We hugged tight but then the overhead speaker came on announcing my plane was ready for passengers to board. Grabbing my carry on bag I started for the plane. Climbing up the stairs I turned back one more time and look at my parents and behind them our home.

"Bye!" I yelled before entering the plane. Setting down in my seat I couldn't help but think.

Was I doing the right thing? How could I go through with this? But the worst thing is that.......

How could I not tell the daddy's child, what he has created in me?

------------------------------------------------------------

9 Months Later...

"Push Kerra, nearly there push!" I could hear yelling but it wasn't loud enough to block the pain I felt between my legs as I struggled to push the baby out. "Kerra I want you to take a big deep breath and push hard one more time, that's all we need one more push than you can have a rest," Dr Carter calmly said, o.k. one more push Kerra than it's over. Taking in a deep breath I pushed with all my might screaming at the top of my lungs until I heard the cry of my baby.

"It's a girl," I heard Dr cater say, I was out of breath and couldn't say anything so I just closed my eyes half from exhaustion and half from happiness. I had a baby girl. "I'm so proud of you Kerralyn," my grandma Dedee said, then I felt pressure on my chest, opening my eyes I saw my baby for the first time. I cradled her in my arms, she was so small so beautiful. She opened her small eyes and I grasped, she smiled a toothless smile as I stared at her shiny light blue eyes...............the same eyes as her fathers.

"So what are you going to name her?" Dedee said smiling down at her great grand daughter. I was thinking Chloe or Fleur or maybe a Rose but being a female I wasn't really feeling them now. "Not really sure, my minds taken I turn," I looked back down at my baby, her big blue eyes stared back at me making me smile and cry happy tears. "Hello my baby," I kissed her soft cheeks; she smelled exactly like a new born, "I'm your mommy." Then my mind clicked.

"Ma I've got the perfect name for her," I smiled up at my grandma; she raised her eyebrows as a sign for me to continue, "Her name is officially Delilah Ami'Leah Carmichael,"

"That's beautiful; your sister would have loved that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------