Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (edited)

I laid on the floor in pain. I didn't want to move. it hurt too much to move.

I felt something grab onto my thumb. I looked to my hand to see Harry. he hugged my thumb tightly. "Harry" I smiled, lightly. He walked to my head and kissed my cheek.

"don't cry, Valerie," Harry whined. His tiny hand wiped a tear away. "Does he do that often?" Harry asked. "yes," I nodded. I heard Harry gasp. "That's not good at all" He frowned. I nodded, sitting up. Harry crawled into my hand as I laid it in front of him.

Slowly and carefully, I stood up. Harry held onto my thumb. "You're adorable" I smiled at him. even though I was in pain and wanted to cry, it seemed that his company made it feel okay.

"no I am not" he pouted. I giggled, crawling onto my bed. Harry jumped off of my hand and walked to the bedside table. He sat down on the old thing and looked up at me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked softly, pulling his knees to his chest.

"no" I frowned. "it's always better to tell someone" he smiled. I sighed and looked at the tiny lad. Harry got up and sat on my hand. I placed him on my shoulder. He crawled to my ear and whispered. He told me it'll get better, he told me it'll be okay.. I'm not sure to trust him or not.

••

I walked out into the cold air, the coat tugged tightly around me. "where're we going?" Harry asked, poking his head out of the pocket. "to the store" I said, glancing at him. he nodded his head and then placed a hand on his belly.

I heard the faint growling of his stomach. "oh! are you hungry?" I asked. he looked at his stomach then back up at me. "guess so" he giggled, smiling. I pulled out a packet of crackers I put in my purse that I kept for Joseph.

I took out a cracker and handed it to him. His eyes lit up. "these are my favourite kind!" he exclaimed, happily. I giggled. He took a bite out of the cracker, humming in delight. he took a few more bites then he put the rest of the cracker in the pocket.

"I'm full" he smiled. I rubbed his tiny head. Harry crawled out of the pocket and climbed to my shoulder. he hid himself with my hair then began making tiny braids.

"Hey, Val?" Harry said into my ear. "yeah?" I asked. "what's your favorite colour?" he smiles. He is too adorable. "Um, yellow" I said, "what's yours?"

"I like red, but then again, purple is pretty too. oh, but so is blue! wait, green is definitely my favourite! Although, pink is gorgeous, as well.. So is yellow and orange.." Harry contemplated over his favourite colour while I laughed softly.

It seemed as though he made me feel happier. It definitely felt happier. His stupid jokes and happy attitude had an effect on me.

We soon reached the nearby Walmart, Harry now tangled in my hair. Before I went into the store, I untangled him and slid him into the coat pocket. I heard him bite into the cracker he left in there.

I grabbed a shopping cart and walked off into the store. Harry poked his head out of the pocket, peeking at the many items in the building. I walked by the food section and get everything Joseph and I needed. I also grabbed a pack of crackers that Harry pointed to and a single bottle of apple juice.

Right as I was about to leave, I passed by the many varieties of fabric. I had a sewing kit back at home. I would like to make Harry some things, it would be nice. like some clothes for him, seeing as he only has one pair of them.

I grabbed some fabrics that I made sure Harry liked and then brought them to the counter. I told the lady at the counter how much of the material I needed then she cut it for me. I paid for it then thanked her.

I got out of the store, very few grocery bags hanging on my arms. I still had a good bit of money left over but I have to save up for important things.

I made it home in just a short amount of time and put the groceries up. I grabbed the fabrics and ran to my room. thank god my parents weren't home.

I placed the coat gently on my bed and watched as Harry crawled out of the pocket, cracker crumbs all over his face.

"You're just too cute" I smiled at him. He pouted his lip. "I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" he corrected me, placing his hands on his hips. i giggled and picked him up, taking him to the old desk in the corner of my room. He jumped off my hand and onto the desk. I picked up my sewing kit and the new fabrics I got.

"C'mere" I smiled, taking Harry's small hand in between my index finger and thumb. I gently pulled him towards me. I grabbed the measuring tape and started on his arms.

••

"Am I a model?" He asked me, looking at the new outfit he has on him. "Sure" I laughed. He clapped cheerfully then arranged a few papers to look like a runway.

He walked down a piece of paper, showing off the outfit when he reaches the end of it. I grabbed a little mirror that was laying on the desk and held it in front of him.

"I love it!" He smiled.

I smiled back at him and pat his tiny head. He grabbed ahold of my finger, pulling his small body up on top of my hand. "Let's be best friends!" He chimed. He acted like such a child and it was the cutest thing.

"I would love too!" I grinned. I look at the clock on the bedside table. it's only 5 in the afternoon. "you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded his tiny head. "ok" I said. I put him on my shoulder and walked out of my room. I looked both ways in the hallway, checking for my parents, before walking down the hall to the kitchen. I grabbed one cracker, a water bottle, and a straw then I walked back to my room and shut the door. I went to my bed and sat down.

Harry grabbed the cracker then crawled off of my shoulder and he bit into it. I opened up the bottle of water for him and placed it on the bedside table then put the straw in. He went over to the bottle and pulled the straw down low enough to drink from.

I got up from the bed and walked to my desk.

Now he had to have some place to sleep. I grab the sewing kit and grab some cotton from it. I began making a pillow for him.

Once finished with that, I find thick, but soft fabric, and cut it into a long enough blanket. I had a blanket and a pillow, now I just needed a mattress.

I walked to my bathroom, quickly. I look threw the drawers and soon find an unused, soft sponge. I ran back to my room.

Harry was still chomping away on his cracker.

I sewed a thin sheet of fabric around the sponge, quickly. it didn't take as long as I thought it would to make the bed.

••

"What's this?" Harry asked, looking at the bed I made him. "a bed" I said. "for me?" he smiled. I nodded and he cheered.

Harry ran to the bed and jumped on it. he laid under the blanket, sighing happily. "I've never had my own bed before" he grinned, "it's so comfortable".

Harry thanked me for the bed. I told him it was no problem then kiss his tiny head. He giggled.

"what am I modelling next?" he asked. "We'll find out tomorrow" I smiled. He nodded. "what about a fairy princess dress?" He asked. I laughed. "what?" he frowned. "Nothing" I shook my head, smiling.

___

Short but finally updated! <3

Plz comment, vote, and share!