Paperjam x fresh (singing)

This will have no lemon sorry m8 my mum is right next to me and I don't want her to see me writing lemon, sorry love.
   (Freshs P.O.V)
   I was on my way to go and see my bros error, ink, and pj. Once I reached ink and errors house I saw a note on the door.
  'Dear fresh, (since I know your coming)
            Me and error will not be here this weekend and since I know your coming I want to let you know, DO NOT THOUCH MY BABY!
                                  Sincerely
                                             Ink'
'Huh ink and error aren't he-' My thought was cut off when I heard someone singing. The door was open so I went in quietly. The singing grew louder as I walked in. The voice was sweet and soft.  I Listened to the song pj was singing
   "🎶 what would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in and you kicking me out, got my head spinning no kidding I can't pin you down, what's going on in the beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride, to and I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be alright, my heads underwater but I'm breathing fine, your crazy and I'm out of my mind, cuz all in me loves all in you, love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections, give your all to me I'll give my all to you, your my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning, cuz I give you all of me, and you give me all of you ohh,🎶"
Pj stoped singing as he saw me and the doorway. " wow pj, I never knew you sing so good" I loved his beautiful and soft voice when he sang.
(Pjs P.O.V)
" M-Mr.Fresh!? How l-long have you b-been standing there!?! I blushed deeply. "Since You started singing" "t-this is so e-embarrassing!!" "Nonsense your voice is beautiful!" Mr.Fresh came and hugged me and I heard a soft voice say "I love you my beautiful singing star" I blushed and hugged back. " I love you too, My prince."

Ok so I'm done with is adorable fanfic m8. My mum  left to the shop to get bisects since we ran out. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this fanfic I made as much as I did making it. I fangirled sooooo hard (word count :401 words)    Bye love.