Palette x goth

{no ones P.O.V}
     Goth had been bored out of his mind. He had nothing to do since his parents were out on a 'date'. (We all know what I mean by date). Goth soon got an idea and called palette.
(Palettes P.O.V.)
    I heard my phone ring, I answered wondering who it was."hello?" "O-oh hi palette" "GOTH HI!!" " p-palette I was w-wondering if you w-want to have a sleep o-over?" "YEAH SURE!!" "O-ok see you l-later".
(A few hours later)
  {goths P.O.V} 
  I head a knock on the door and ran down the stairs to the door and opened it. "HI GOTH!!" "Hello p-palette" "ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A AWSOME NIGHT!?" " y-yeah,oh come i-inside"
{no one P.O.V}
Palette walks inside with goth as palette takes a seat on the coach. Goth walks to the kitchen and asked palette a question "you want s-something  palette?" "Can I have some water please"  "s-sure" Palette got a idea and got of the coach. He walked to goth and put his arms around goths waist (? Just go with it) "P-PALETTE!? what a-are yo- a-aahhh~". Palette began to lick goths neck.
{goths P.O.V}
It was so unexpected, yet it felt soooo good. The way he slid his tongue across my neck. His tongue was so warm. Palette soon licked my sweet spot and I moaned louder. Palette picked me up and and walked to my bedroom.
Cliffhanger hahahaha sorry my mum told me to come to a party (words 263)