Error x ink (heat)

{Inks P.O.V}
I have been in heat like, forever! No matter what I do it just
gets worse and worse. I tried to take of this myself but it's no use. And things just got worse because error just came, well shit!
{Error P.O.V}
I went to go and see ink since I haven't seen him in a while."Heya there ink" I said in a calm manner."Error!? N-Now is not a good time t-to come!" " What do you mean ink?"
{No ones P.O.V}
Ink couldn't take take it anymore, his heat hurt like shit! Ink pinned error to the wall. "Woah ink are you ok you you feel hot- shit." Ink began to move his head down to errors shorts. Ink was on his knees and pulled down errors shorts. Errors big member sprung out. Ink was surprised at errors size. At this point ink didn't care. Ink took errors member in his mouth and began to bob his head back and forth. "Ahhh~ f-fuck ink~" Ink kept sucking quicker and quicker. "Shhhh..Ahhhh~ I-I'm gonna-INK~!!!" Error cummed in inks mouth. Ink drank all the delicious cum. Error takes of inks shorts and then pins inks to the floor as he lines up at inks entrance. "Ready my kinky inky~?" Ink nodes slowly, error begins to thrust slowly into inks tight hole. "AHHHHHH!!!" Ink screamed mostly in pain. Error didn't move as he waited for ink to adjust to his size. (A few moments later XD) "y-you can move n-now" error nods and slowly moves in and out making ink moan. "Ahhhh!~ Error!~ f-faster!~" Error began to thrust into ink quickly. Ink felt error hit his g-spot "AHHHHH!~ YES E-ERROR RIGHT THERE~!!!" "Hehehe, ok my kinky inky~" error pounds on inks g-spot. Soon ink let's out a scream as he cummed on his chest. Error grunts as he cums inside of ink. Error pulls out of ink and lays next to him. "Love you error" "love you too my kinky inky~" they both share a smile as they drifted off to sleep.

Well that was fun to write. I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as I did XD. Wait, damn I wrote a lot of words,385 words well night love!