The Breaking Point.

Austin's P.O.V

 As I Threw Jacq into the water I saw her laughing and smiling. Yes! This means she's not going to be mad at me for throwing her in! And this means she's not mad at me anymore for that stupid kiss! I get my head out of the water just to turn and see Zack and Zoey making out. Dang, I knew they were perfect for each other. I look at Jacquelyn and we both start laughing.

" So are you still mad at me?"

"No, I just, I don't know."

"You don't know if you're mad at me anymore?"

"Oh no!!! I'm not mad at you! I just don't know why i was mad."

"Oh. Well i'm glad you're not mad anymore! And I'm definitely happy that you're not mad at me for throwing you in the water!"

"You know I wouldn't get mad at you for that!"

We both start laughing then I started messing around with her and tickling her. This is fun, I think i'm falling harder for her..

Jacquelyn's P.O.V

When Austin asked me why I was mad, I really knew why I was. It was the kiss, But I didn't want to tell him that, Tell him that i have feelings for him, that I may be in love with him. No, cause if he doesn't like me, which I highly doubt he does, It would be awkward between us for a very long time. I go over to Zoey and we start talking about the kiss her and Zack had just had. Then she started asking me about what happend when we came from under the water. I told her how he asked if I was mad at him, and why. She asked me why I didn't tell him. I told her why and she started laughing..

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, Just the fact that you don't think Jorden likes you back. Zack told me that he talks about you ALL the time."

"Really?!?!"

"Yeah, But you didn't hear it from me."

"Well he might just talk about me all the time because i'm his bestfriend. Ever thought of that?"

"Actually, I didn't think of that..."

"Gahhhh, I want to say that i like him but I don't want to, you know?"

"Yeah I know, That's why I didn't say anything to Zack untill he held my hand"

She started smilling, then we both decided to go up towards the water, we started to get really wrinkly.

Zack's P.O.V

When Jacq walked over to Zoey I walked over to Austin and told him that I needed to talk to him, but we had to wait till Jacq and Zoey got out of the water. They finally got out and i was asking him about what happend with Jacq and why she was mad. He told me that he didn't know why that she wouldn't tell him. Obviously I know why. But I'm not going to tell him why. I promised Zoey I wouldn't tell.

"Well did you tell her you liked her?"

"No Zack, I didn't. It's not that easy for me. Unlike you and Zoey, Jacq and I have been friends for a long time. I mean it's hard enought to tell her, let alone all the possible reactions she could have to me telling her."

Right then and there i wanted to blurt out SHE LIKES YOU! YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT YOU?! TALKS TO YOU?! REALLY DUDE!  But then I decided to put my self in his shoes, He may just think it's because they're bestfriends.....

"Well you said you were going to tell her tonight, You promised!"

"I know. And I'm not going to break my promise. I'm just not going to do it right now."