Time to leave.

Diegos P.O.V

  So after that whole thing, im going to finally say something now. "Uhh hey guys?" I heard a sweet almost like silk to my ears answer by Charli, "What's wrong Diego?" "Nothing just this is kinda getting a little old. I figured we could all do something else, something better." Everyone started looking at me funny. Was it that stupid of an idea? I though it was actually good? It was a little silence before i heard Zack say something. " Well what do you have in mind bro? I mean it was your idea so you should have some kind of idea?"  " I figured we could go to the beach actually. What do you guys think?" Jacq and Austin looked at eachother then at everyone else.

   "SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!" "Oh my god Zack! You scared me! I almost pee'd my pants! You didn't have to yell." Eliana said laughing. "Ok then we can go, I'll take Zack, Eliana, Charli, Jorden, and Jacq-" Austin was almost done finishing his sentence when Jacq spoke over him. " No, Im riding with Caleb, Nick, and Kieli." Ohh whats going to happen?

     Jacquelyns P.O.V

    We all got out car seats figured out and are now beach bound. As i'm sitting in the back of the jeep i hide my face from everyone else. I just look out the window and watch as everything goes by. What was Austin thinking right now? Did he even care? As i was thinking about Austin i noticed tears starting to slowly creep down my face. I quickly wipped them off and looked to see if anyone noticed but noone did. Im not going to let this stupid thing ruin my night. im just going to be happy and forget it all.

    I look at my phone and read a text from Zach:

Zack: Hey Jacq. What's wrong?

Me: Nothing? Why do you ask?

Zack: Well you usually love riding in the car with Austin. And now you don't even wanna talk to him? You seem upset. Need someone to talk to when we get to the beach?

Me: I know i love riding with him in the car. And it's not that i don't want to talk to him, It's just i don't know. And no. I want to forget about it and enjoy my night.

Zack: Ok well we're almost at the beach see you there!

      I was done texting. I completly shut off my phone and threw it in my pocket. I looked out the windshield and there was the beach. It was so amazing to night, So calm. i loved it.

        Austins P.O.V

   I wonder whats wrong with Jacq? " Hey Zack text Jacq and see if shes ok." "Ok dude but why?" " Cause she seems mad at me and i don't want her to be especially not now. Not when i want her the most." "Umm ok well she said that shes not mad and that she doesn't want to talk about it and she want's to enjoy her night." "Ok" By this response by her i know she's upset. She's usually so open. It's not like her to keep things in like this. Well i have to act like i dont even know Zack was texting her. Oh look theres the beachh! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to start the fire!