Im starting to get worried.

Austin's P.O.V

As i made my way back to my spot in the circle i was thinking about mine and Jacq's kiss. I can't believe im thinking this, But i really like her. As i sat down and got my self situated, all i felt was Emma's lips on mine. As i pushed her off i said " Why the hell di-" I got cut off as Emma got in my face and wouldn't take her lips off mine. When i finally got her off i was so mad. I hope it didn't look like i liked it. As i looked around the circle and noticed everyone staring at us, the one i noticed the most was Jacq. When i looked at her it seemed as if she was hurt. It must have looked like i liked it. I decided that i should just spin the bottle so it wouldn't be so awkward. Everyone was starring at me. The bottle had landed on Kieli.

"Dang." I heard Charli say behind me. "You're just getting all the love tonight Austin!" I looked at her and tried hard not to laugh. But i failed, It was an epic fail. " YEAH! It's so amazing!" I said joking around, Everyone started to laugh. I leaned over and kissed Kieli. The kiss was good. She was a good kisser.

Kieli's P.O.V

When the bottle landed on me, i was so happy cause i knew i got to spin next! Hopefully it lands on Nick. LAND ON NICK! LAND ON HIM! I was basically jumping screaming at the stupid bottle. Then it finally stopped. Guess what, it landed on Nick<3 ! I started smiling and so did he! We moved in and kissed. After the kiss, he held my hand. That made me so happy ^-^ . But now it's his turn and his going to kiss someone else -___-.

Nick's P.O.V

WOW! That kiss was amazing! I really like her! She's SO pretty and so amazing. I spung the bottle and it landed on Jacq, We kissed then i returned back to Kieli<3.