Chapter 8 - Shopping Has Good Points... And Bad.

Hey! I've been running really low on ideas... but this one popped into my head, but I don't know if it's any good... BUT I hope so!

Song for this chapter: I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts

************************************************************************************************************

Liam's P.O.V

(THE NEXT MORNING)

"Uuuuggghhhh" I heard Niall say, just waking up from the bunk above me.

"Is everyone awake now?" I said, my hand dropping over the side of the bunk.

"Ughhhh... Yeah, now get your hand out of my face Liam." Tabby said, flicking my hand.

"Come on! Lets get up!" Niall said, climbing down the ladder... In nothing but his boxers, Eww.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Tabby and I both screamed at the same time.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Niall said, smirking.

"Eww! NIALL PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Sophie said... A bit too late.

"NIALL HORAN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY FACE!" I heard Lou scream.

"Sorry Lou Lou." Niall said, moving to the dresser, with some of HIS clothes.... I think.

"Go take a shower, Please." I said, rolling on my side, facing the ladder and Zayn, well, his back anyway... he was facing the wall.

"Yes Dad." Niall joked, running off in the direction of the bathroom. As Niall walked out of the room, we all started laughing about what had happened just now, and last night.

"Can we go shopping today?" Tabby said, climbing down the ladder.

"YES! SHOPPING! And also, I guess we are gunna have to swap beds on the tour bus soon, Mrs Styles!" I think Sophie said, getting as excited as she usually does when we talk about going shopping around shopping centres and malls.

"SHOPPING! And Er... I'm not Mrs Styles, Yet." She whispered, "But, I will change beds with you."

"YEAH! Lexis? You coming SHOPPING with us?" Sophie added, practically dancing in the corridor.

"YES! But I have one question, don't the boys have to record today?" Lexis said,climbing down the ladder too.

"Yeah, we do, except Harry and I, because we have the most solos and we recorded last week." I said, getting up as well.

"Does that mean you're both coming shopping with us?" Tabby said, trying to pull Harry out from his bed... but failing. Miserably.

"You are so so weak, Tab." Harry said, laughing at his girlfriend being so weak.. (Sorry Tabzi, but you really are weak!)

"I am not!" She protested, falling back from trying to pull him from the second row.

"You are." Soph said, laughing.

"Anyway, I'm not going shopping because one of us two had to stay and look after the tour bus, and Liam is more sensible and strong, so he'll protect you three." Harry said, getting up himself.

I was strong, well, to prove I'm right, I'm not going to put it in a song, but I'm gunna go pick up one of the girls... first girl I saw.. Sophie. Be Prepared. 

I walked up behind Sophie, and picked her up, bridal style.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed in my ear... god, how can Lou put up with her screaming!