Chapter 2 - Dates, Food and Hair Straighteners.

This song inspired me for this chapter: Ariana Grande - Put Your Hearts Up! Xx

I Hope you like the second chapter guys! This one took a lot longer to write!!!! Well enjoy! Sophi Xx

************************************************************************************************************

We finally arrived back at our house, where Tabby opened the door, and immidiatly ran upstairs, to her room, to get ready for Harry. Honestly, if you want my opinion, she is completely and madly in love him. Seriously, sometimes, I think she thinks about him, even after she's just been speaking to him.

I went to the kitchen to make some cookies, With choc chip chunks, as they were a classic favorite of mine.

Suddenly, I heard a thud, from upstairs, which sounded like Tabby falling over, as she normally does, seriously, it's like the time she broke my bed!!! (actual true story)

I turned the radio on as loud as it goes. Strangely, It happened to be 'Another World' - One Direction, and I found this strange, because it had not been released. However, it was one of my favorite One Direction songs.

Tabby came down the stairs in this pretty, flowery playsuit and trainers.

"Are you going to the park, Tabbo? I said, turning the radio down slightly.

"Hell yeahh, You know, the one with the really pretty fountain?" She Replied, with one of her cheeky smiles.

"Thats the one. Soo, When Is he picking you up?" I asked her, shooting her my best, 'I don't care' face.

" At 5:30. That face does not work, you know, it only makes you look more interested." She said, walking into the kitchen, looking at my marvellous masterpiece cooking.

"The cookies are nearly done, you can have one in a bit. Only if you wash your hands first." I said, smiling at my brilliant cooking.

"YAYAY! How many can I have?"

"Just the one, you don't want to be full for you 'date' with Harry, now do you? And we both know you could eat for England." I Replied.

"Ohhhhhhhhh............................." She Sighed...

"And that is what I mean." I said, with a smile.

"Darn You. Im going to do my hair. I won't bother with a cookie."

"YOU WHAT? DID I JUST HEAR YOU REFUSE FOOD?" I Said in disbelief.

"Urh, nevermind, Im going to do my hair, for the second time." She said, and with that, she walked away.

"Oh well, I'll put them in a bag in the fridge." I said to myself.

*Bleep Bleep* I heard my phone ring. I went to pick it up, and the caller ID came up. Louis.

I picked up the phone and answered: "Hello Tommo."

"Hey Carrot!"

"I told you the last time, It's Sophie, not Carrot."

"I ignore lots of advice. So, are you home, Can I Come Over?"

"Cource ya can! Since Tabby and Harry are busy going to the park, it would be nice to have some company?"

"Okay, I'll come over when Harry comes to pick up Tabitha..."

"That sounds fine, Carrot Boy."

"What on earth!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Did you just call me Carrot.... Boy??"

"Ummm, nevermind... awkward.... I um said, um parrot joy!?!"

"Okay..., bye bebzz...."

"Bye Babezz"

(I feel sorry for you guys reading this, Tabzi Wabzi Wu messed around and started writing some of this, be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

*Hangs up on LOUIS.*

"TABBIII!!!!!!!!!!!! Get down here noow!!!!" I shouted...

"WHATT??? IM BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed from the backroom!

"I SHALL DO YOUR HAIR! You know, I have hairdressing GCSE's!!!"

"NO! The last time you did my hair, I looked like a dead badger!"

"You did not! It looked really nice! Please!"

"Never."

"Never say Never."

"What? Why are you going on about Bieber?"

"I am going to do your hair now. You will like it, I promise."

"Okay, fine. You had better be right."

"When have I ever been wrong?"

I ran to get the straightners.

"NO! No straightners."

"I am not going to straighten it, im getting the straighteners to curl your your hair." 

"Ohh, okay...."

I curled her hair, to make it look a little less rushed, and a little bit neater. (Not that your hair is messy Tabzi!!)

*Ring Ring* The doorbell went.

"And, that would be Hazza and Lou." I said, just finshing her hair.

As soon as I stopped curling her hair, she ran to answer the door.

"Hii, Harry, Louis,, Sophie is in the kitchen, finishing the cookies she made earlier." Tabby said, pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"Hey Boys, dont mind me, just finishing this yummy stuff!!!!" I said, decorating the cookies with icing! 

"Ooooo.., Cookies! I like cookies... Can I have one!?!?" Lou said, eyeing up the cookies, that I had so brilliantly made.

"Help yourself, And you too Harry." I said, Smiling at the fact he liked my cookies!! 

"No ta, I think I'll pass, im not a big fan of cookies." Harry Said,

"Since when Harreh?" Lou said.

"..." I stared blankly at Harry.. " If you don't want one, you only had to say."

"Okay, we had better be going now Tabby? Are you sure you want to be left here, ALONE, with Lou?" Harry said, putting his arm around Tabzi's waist, leading her out the door..

"Heyy Lou, so what you wanna do?" I said, putting the half-eaten tray of cookies back in the fridge.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Stay tuned for chapter 3!! Xx Sophie xX