Chapter 7 - Secrets Revealed On Tour... And Twitcams.

Hey! Vas Happenin'? This chapter is going to make up for quite a lot of things! 1) the amount of time it takes me to write the chapters 2) my computer deleting chapters!!!

I kinda have had a lot to deal with.. like, family issues and other crap, which I won't bore you with.  I decided I'm going to do songs for every chapter now! :)  

Song for this chapter - Apologize by Timbaland ft. OneRepublic

********************************************************************************************************* 

(NEXT DAY)

Lexis' P.O.V

I went and sat down in my seat on the front row... IT WAS RIGHT UP CLOSE!

I saw Sophie wave to me from behind the curtain, and I waved back. I think I saw Niall jumping around behind her. 

"HI EVERYONE!" The boys walked on stage... "WE ARE ANNOUNCING OUR GUEST ACT! AND... PLEASE WELCOME, THE FANTASTIC, BRUNO MARS!!!" They shouted, and with that, the amazing Bruno Mars appeared.

As Bruno Mars finished his performance, he chuck a hat into the croud.... I CAUGHT BRUNO MARS' HAT!!! WOOO!

I put the hat in my bag, and thought about the boys.

Harry's P.O.V

"AND NOW! THE PERFORMERS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, ONE DIRECTION!" Niall said, doing his impression of the voice-over man for The X Factor.

"Good Luck!" Tabby whispered in my ear, as we we just about to go on stage.

"Hello Everybody!" I said, nervously on stage.

"HI HARRY!" Girls were screaming..

"Wow! So many people here tonight!" Lou said, looking at Sophie from behind the curtain.

We started singing 'Another World'.

Liam started, 'It's not me, It's not you, there's a reason,

I'm just tryin' to read the signals i'm recivin',

it's like a stone on fire, can you feel it?

I don't know about you girl but I believe it.'

Then Niall sung, 'Words will be just words, till you bring them, to life!' 

Then I started, 'I'll lift you up, I'll never stop, you know I'd take you to another world,

I build you up, I'll never stop, you know I'd take you to another world, 

Everyday, in everyway, I'll lift you up, I'll never stop, you know I'd take you to another world.'

As we finished the song, we stood around, pulled out the twitter tweets from fans.

Niall read the first tweet: 'Niall, please do an impression of each of the boys.' haha... 

"Okay, here's Liam" He said, and with that, he put on possibly the weirdest accent ever. 'Hi My Name's Liam and I can't spell properly on twitter and I love Turtles and Dogs and........... IS THAT A GIANT SPOON! AHHH!" We all laughted, except for Liam, who didn't find it funny at all.

"Okay, Zayn!" I said, looking over at him.

"My name's Zayn and I like mirrors and Megan Fox and and... IM A BRADFORD BAD BOI YO! Vas Happenin'? It took me about 2 hours to wake up this morning... I'm so hardcore! And Lazy!"