I love you.

January 3, 2012. (a/n sorry for skiping!!)

It has been about a month since I stoped talking to Tyler. I have moved in with Milan and Brittney. Tyler and I haven't talked since the team beat the crap out of him last month for hurting me. But I am somewhat okay with it. I mean I still like him but I know I need to move on. 

Tomorrow afternoon we play Pittsburg, so me, Brittney, Erin (Shawn's wife), and Tammy (Nathan's wife) are  having our pre-game richual: Movie marathon and girl talk. It's my favorite part of the season when I bond with the girls. We are watching Beastly now but before we were watching No Strings Attatched. 

We finished Beastly and now we were watching The Roommate. We were all spred across Milans' living room. Brittney and I are on the couch, Erin is in the chair next to me and Tammy was on the floor. 

Milan walks into the room wit Horton, Tyler, and Shawn. All the girls including me scream our heads off when they do. "Guys you scared the crap out of us." Brittney says before going to get more popcorn. I see Tyler and I stand up. "Hey Britt, let me help you with that." I say looking at him. I could see the hurt in his eyes when I said that. 

I walk into the kitchen and I grab the bowl full of popcorn curnles and I throw them away. "Britt what am I gonna do? Tyler is out there. What if he trys to talk to me?" I say quickly. She laughs cause she scenses my nurvousness. "Just ignore him babygirl." She says and walk out of the kitchen with the big bowl of food. As soon as she walks out Tyler walks in. I start to go after her but he grabs my arm. 

"Danie, please talk to me." he says with sorrowful eyes. "Why should I? It's just gonna be a bunch of lie's anyway." I say not looking at him. 

"No, I am going to tell you the truth. You can be a stuck up little brat sometimes. The worst. But that's what I love about you." he says. I was about to tell him off untill I heard the word love. 

"What?" I say looking up at him with tears in my eyes. 

"I Love you." he says and pulls my into a hug, 

I push him away. "Why would you even say that? Do you know how bad you hurt me? And you say you love me." I yell to him. I hear the guys get up but the girls yell at them to sit down. 

"Danielle you have no clue what I have been through this past month. You don't know how depressed I have been . I haven't been eating or sleeping." he yells. "I need you Danielle." he says quietly. I see te tears in his eyes and I hug him. 

"Don't cry baby." I say as he hugs me. "No lies. No other girls. And you can have me. But it will take time for me to completly trust you." 

"Thank you so much." He says and kisses te top of my head. "I love you." he says.