She looks happy.

I roll over and I feel that shes not there. I jump out of bed and run to the living room. I see her and someone eles who I have never meet. "Hello, I'm tyler" I say and she looks at Danie. She starts doing things with her hands. Her sisters looks back at me and does the same. "She says hello, my name is Maddison." I look at Danielle with the weirdest expression. "Shes deaf." She says and I nod "Ohh. I didn't know." I say and I walk to the kitchen. "We have morning skate in a few hours. Does Maddison want to come?" I yell from the kitchen. "Yeah, she would like that."

About an hour later we were off to the Garden. Suprisingly Maddison and Tuukka connected because he had a deaf cousin and he had to learn how to sign. We had tot get ready so I took maddison to the bench and gave her an extra helmet.

"So, you and Tuukka seem to hit it off" I sign.

"Shut up! Its not like that, his cousin was deaf so he has to sign. What's the big deal?"

"You know he doesnt have a girlfriend."

"What ever!" She signs and smiles at me.

"I have to go get ready, stay here" I sign and I walk down the tunnel.

I walk into the locker room and I look at Tuukka. "She doesn't have a boyfriend you know." I say and laugh alittle. "Oh shut up" He says with his Finn accsent. We head out there and pratice for a bit. I look over at Madds and I see her looking at tuukka as he practices. I look over at tyler and he passes me the puck. I take a shot at Timmy but he stops it. I laugh and keep skateing. After an hour morning skate is over. I told maddion to stay with Tuukka cause he was already undressed and everything, he didn't mind.

I get undressed and I walk out to see Tuukka and Madds smiling. "She looks happy" Tyler says. "I have never seen her this happy, not since she became deaf." I say and I continue too look at them. "What happened?" he asks. "She got sick when she was 10, the meds left her deaf." I say and I turn around and I see tyler looking at me. he holds his arms out for a hug and I embrace him. "I am sorry." he says, he sounds like he atcually means it. "It's fine." 

"Go on a date with me." I say and smile at Danie. I have been wanting to ask her that forever so now seems like a good time. "I would love to" she says with a wide smile. I grab her hand, "Tomorrow night, at 7?" I say and bite my lip. "Sure" she giggles. She lets go of my hand and walks tward tuukka and her sister. She smiles and signs something, then thay start walking over here. "I will see you guys tonight" Tuukka says and signs. He kisses Maddison on the cheek and leaves. Danielle giggles alittle and she signs something. Maddison looks at her then at me. She kinda jumps into my arms and then signs something to me and I give her a confused look. "she said nothing!" Danielle says quickly and maddion looks at her sister with a wtf look. "Thats not what I said" she said on a groggy voice. "What was that" I said kinda shocked. "Madds had speach tharapy." "Ohhhhh" 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Soo, this chapter and the chapter before is kinda bad, but whateves. Hope you all like it so far. <3 Danielle