Christmas Shopping.

December 1. The time of year when the Bruins go out shopping for toys for needy kids. Its also Tyler and I's date. But that's later tonight. I wake up and read my texts. I have one from Tyler, Maddison, Tuukka, and Milan.

Hey sunshine! Time to wake up! <3 ~Tyler.

Morning sissy! I didn't want to wake you but Tuukka picked me up and we went to breakfast. I will see you when you get to target! ~Maddison.

Hey, took maddison to brekfast, see you later.~Tuukka

Danie! Get your ass up! We have to be at the shopping thingy in an hour! ~Milan

I bolted up out of my bed when I read Milans text. He sent it about 10 minuets ago so I only had 5 minuets to get ready and Tyler and Brad were no where to be found. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. I just simply brushed it. I then we to my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a bruins T-shirt with my name on the back. I do my make up lightly, just some mascara and eyeliner. I put on my neon pink vans and I headed to the kitchen. I grabed my keys and my phone off the counter and grabed my cool story bro hoodie and walked out the door. I got to the target at 11:55, 5 minuets before we had to get there. Most of the team was already there. I ran over to the guys. Milan, Brad, Timmy, Tuukka, Maddison, David, Greg and Adam are already there.

"Sorry I am late you guys." I say and sign. "No one woke me up" I look at Maddison, Tyler, and Brad when I say that. They all look away like they have no clue what I am talking about.

"It's fine Danie" Timmy said. The rest of the team gets there so get into the store and we split up into groups. I was with Timmy, Tuukka was with Maddison, Burgy and David were together, Milan and Hortan, Brad and Tyler, Greg and Adam, Shawn and Zee, and Rich and Paille. I haven't really had time to talk to Timmy since I have been on the team, so it was nice to be paired with him.

We got our assinement and our cart and I got in it as Timmy pushed. We went through the barbie isle and I was so happy. "How about this one?" I ask and pull out a Bratz doll. "That works." he says and keeps going. "It's nice to finially get to know you." I say trying to make conversation. "Yeah, I guess it is." He said. I could tell that he didn't like be but I didn't want to question it. But before I knew it, words were comming out of my mouth. "Tim, do you not like me?" I asked not thinking about it first. He stoped the cart and looked me in the eye. "I love you like a daughter, I just don't want you to get hurt by another player." He said. He's right. He is like a dad to me. "I love you too timmy, but it feels like you don't like me for some reason." I say back to him. He helps me out of the cart and give me a big bear hug. "Well, just because I don't talk to you alot doesn't mean I don't like you. I am always looking after you. I remember when I came to boston and you were 12. You were so excited to meet me you were jumping up and down." I smile and laugh. "I remember that too. I think my mom still has that picture of me and you. You were alot younger bak then" I say and laugh some more. "Come on, we have work to do." He says and picks me up and puts me back in the shopping cart. We pick out a few more barbie dolls for the little girls and we then go over to the boys section. We pick out little race cars and action figures for them and then we head to check out. We spent around a thousand dollers.

Maddison and I decided to hang back and get some clothes while the rest of the guys left. About an hour after the event is done I get a text from Tyler.

"Dress nice and meet me in the living room at 6:30pm.~Tyler."'

I looked at the text and smiled, I wonder where he could be taking me....