[06]

September 28th 2017

"Darling," she greeted him, her tone laced with curiosity and silent questioning as she opened the door to reveal her lover, not expecting him to be stopping by for a visit. "What are you doing here?" She asked him, her voice sweet as she leaned forward to offer him a warm, gentle kiss on the mouth.

"Trouble in paradise?" She mumbled against his lips while playing with his tie that sat loose around his neck, staring up at him from under her lashes.

He hummed. "You could say something like that." He reciprocated the kiss, enjoying the feeling of both her mouth and body pressed up against him as he wound his arms around her waist and pulled her flush against him. "It isn't much of a paradise though." He pulled back from her briefly, though leaned in for a chaste kiss when she pouted at him. "Are you not going to invite me in?"

She merely giggled in response as he strode into her humble apartment, still clutching her close to him.

The door shut closed behind them with a simple flick of his foot.

He braced his arms against the door, on either side of her head as she stood trapped against his body and the door. She didn't mind though. She welcomed his affectionate kisses and goaded him further by pulled on the silky strands of his hair and trailing her hand down his spine, under his dress shirt.

"I've got something to tell you." He mumbled against her warm neck, leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses down from her jaw to the slope of her shoulder.

His lips turned up in a smirk as she released a low, breathy moan, not saying anything. He wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't heard him. "You're going to love this."

She protested as he pulled away from her, but allowed him to lead her into the living room and sit her down on the expensive leather couch that he had bought for her a few months back. She turned her body towards him as she sat down next to her and rested her hand on his arm. "What is it?" She asked, leaning in so that she could plant her lips on his Adams apple, gently sucking on it.

He groaned at the unexpected yet not unwelcome distraction, and pulled her onto his lap so that she was now straddling him, gently grinding against the bulge at the front of his pants as she carried on her assault on her neck.

Another groan escaped his lips as his head rested against the back of his sofa, enjoying the sensual ministrations of his lover. His hands reached out for her hips, holding onto them tightly as he pulled her closer to him. "I really do have something to tell you." He exhaled, rubbing a gentle hand down her back, the other one pushing the bottom of her thin dress up over her hips.

She trailed her lips up his neck and to his ear, gently biting on it. "Tell me," she whispered.

He closed his eyes as her sweet breath tickled his neck, resulting in his trousers to strain tighter in his nether region. "I gave her a divorce today."

Jane pulled away at this, genuinely shocked. Her previous assault on his neck and large bulge now forgotten as she sat back on her legs, her arms wrapped around his neck as she stared at him, waiting for him to reveal that this was a big joke. But he did no such thing.

"What did you say?" She found herself asking.

His lips pulled up into a smile as he tightened his arms around her and buried his face in her neck, nuzzling into the crook of it. "You heard me." A smile graced his lips as she shivered at the feeling of his warm lips against her bare skin.

"How did you do it?" She moaned, arching her body into him, craving even more than he was already giving her.

"That doesn't matter." He groaned into her neck, one hand resting on her hip while the other just below on her plump ass, squeezing it gently. He couldn't help but push her down on the sofa and climb on top of her, pausing for a moment to admire the beautiful view that was the love of his life, his Jane. "All that matters is that it's done."