Chapter one

1.WELCOME TO WOLF ACADEMY, TIFFANY

I woke up to the sound of a woman's voice without feeling anything but the heat of my face and to my shoulders, and back.

"Hello, Tiffany.." the girl with red hair, fair complexion and a great sense of style said to me.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Where's my mother and brother?" I asked panicking.

She chuckled and her green eyes widened. "My name is Luba. I talked to you using telepathy last night. I said I would meet you this morning." she paused. "Your mother? She's fine. You can say goodbye to her but she can't be awake when talking to you."

I was confused for a moment but then remembered that she said, I was turning into one of them. Turning into what? Her face has an orange tattoo, unlike the girl from yesterday night. She was sitting on my favorite white chair and she was close to my bed and two freaksihly big men in suits are guarding her. They're really big. But wait, what?! Say goodbye? No.

"What? Why does she have to be asleep? I have to talk to her!" i screamed and hurried to the door. But the two men grabbed both my arms and i just can't seem to let go. "I want my mother!" i yelped.

"You are a hundred times more sensitive since you are newly transformed, so talking to them will make you feel extreme sadness amd rage, which can lead you to hurting them, you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Well, no." i said softly, hating the fact that I really have to go with them.

"Your marks, they are remarkable. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like it in person again, Tiffany."

"I don't want to go with you or that stupid academy!" i protested, with mixed emotions inside of me burning like hell.

"We don't really have a choice here, Tiffany. It's very dangerous for you to be out here. Especially now. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to come with us."

Tears started rolling down my face and then I just said, "Okay, I'll g-go." Just saying the words made me feel like crying, my mother was the only person who loved me truly in this world, I can't imagine a life without her.

"Good. Now pack up and say your goodbyes. Emilio and Chico will escort you on the way down." Luba explained, standing up which made her off shoulder white dress fly with gracefulness. She looked like an angel sent to earth. She opened the door and helped herself out of my house.

My room is still the same, blue curtains on my window, my white dresser and bed, except for two men named Chico and Emilio in there stepping on my fluffy blue carpet. I got my kipling bags and started packing everything. Underwear, clothes, shoes and other stuff. And lastly, a picture of me with Mom. What's life like without her? Then the sadness filled me again. 

I wiped off the tears from my face and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was normal. But the marks on my face, they were midnight blue with a white glow that looked much more astonishing than the orange ones. But my mark.. Are marks? They extended from my cheek to my shoulder and back. Now that explains the heat I can feel a while ago. I actually look like a rockstar.