Chapter 7- The Way You Look Tonight

*SARAH POV.*

*Poke*... What the... *Poke*

Who the hell dares to poke me! Can't they see I'm tryin' to get some shut-eye!

*POKE*, I recognize the finger as a small, soft delicate one, *JAB*!

"OW, GODDAMN IT!" I yell as my hand me my throbbing eye.

" *GASP* MOMMA, LANGAGE!" I glare at Jonah, who is unknowingly interfering in my "personal pentagonal prism".

"WELLL, next time you want to wake me up, I'd rather you use a horn blower!" I scoff.

"Humph, give me some kedit! Mr.Dimitrius was to nice to wake you to tell you the plane landed! And well Ryder was to scared to face your wath!" She pouts.

I turn to look at Dimitrius and Ryden, they look away sheepishly...

" HA! You tuh awe wuss wusses!" Jonah snickers.

Where did she hear that word? Hmmm, I'm gonna have a loooong talk with Ryden when we get to the house!

* At Dimitrius' House ;p*

Woah, this guy is loaded!

So get this, turns out Mitri is one of Greece's top professors in Greek mythology. And, uh, this job pays well...

The house, no mansion, is six stories tall and about the size of two football fields!

"Now, it's not gonna be just us. My pack lives here too. So that's why it's this big..."

The kids, wasting no time, dash into the house leaving me and Mitri behind.

" I want to show you my favorite room.." He tells me.

I gulp, what if it's the bedroom!

"It's not the bedroom, I know the look upon you beautiful face!" His face glows as he laughs at my expression.

He leads my through his gigantic pack house, and I can only pray the kids didn't get into any trouble! He stops at two wide and tall golden doors, turning the nobs, and slowly reveals...

A ball room!

This is like a princess dream come true! Mitri pulls me towards the middle of the room and bows in a courtly way, I giggle, and he reaches for my hand.

" May I have this dance?" He asks, an eyebrow raised, almost daring me to say no.

" You may, but there's no music to dance to..." I smile.

Suddenly he pulls a remote from his back pocket, presses a button and music starts to blare throughout the room. I instantly recognize the song as "The Way You Look Tonight" , by Frank Sinatra. I'm a huge frank Sinatra fan, so I give Mitri a check in the music department.

He takes me by the hand and wraps an arm around my waist... And we get lost in the music and each other's eyes.

Some day, when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight

Yes, you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight

With each word your tenderness grows
Tearin' my fear apart
And that laugh..wrinkles your nose
Touches my foolish heart

Lovely ... Never, never change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight

As the instrumental plays Mitri spins me in and out of his arms. My lips instantly meet his for a kiss. He nibbles on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I open my lips. When our tongues meet, BOOM, fireworks go off and they dance to the nice rhythm of the music. I lose myself in Mitri's lips and the music...

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose
It touches my foolish heart

Lovely ... Don't you ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you
a-just the way you look tonight

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,
Just the way you look tonight

As the song ends, our lips pull away from each other, and Mitri sings the last lines to me.

Note to self check off "can sing like an angel" that list of things I want in a man...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N!!!-

Soooo...

OKAY! I'M SOOOOO SORRY it took me too long to update! I had writers block and then while I was listening to Pandora, "The Way You Look Tonight" came on and...BANG! IDEA! So no need to worry, I'm not dead incase you were wondering, or if not and you were being an inconsiderate jerk... -_-' ... JK! ;p

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER!!!

AND REMEBER TOOOOOO...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE ALWAYS!!!