Brief Description

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Ella Mayor,the first(lol)I'm an African-American with copper skin.I was also "blessed" with natural blood red hair with a long platinum streak,shaped like a lightning bolt. I'm only sixteen years old and I'm a supernatural. But the thing is I don't know which one...

 I live here, in my house with my Step-mother, her new playto- I mean HUSBAND, and her two sons, my step-brothers. She was once married to my dad. They soon married after mom died. She was sick for a long time and then she died. I never quite understood what really happened. After my dad remarried he was never quite the same. My step-mother moved her sons in and I had a crush on the older brother,but that story is for another day. So after a while of misery and distancing himself from me, my father went missing. It turned out he was murdered..Mauled by a wolf,supposedly. My step-mother was stuck with me because my father made her adopt me as her child "legally", meaning she could do what ever she wanted with me. She moved on quickly after dad'd death, a little too quickly. She re-married to new, younger and (sorry dad) more attractive man. He was rich and snobby. They then made me the family slave, many different kinds of a slave... They locked me in the attic and took over the rest of the house and  made my life hell. One day if I escape I WILL return the favor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N)Hope you guys will enjoy the story!