Chapter 1

Picture is Krystle ->

Chapter 1:

Krystle's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...

I slowly brought my hand out across my comfortable bed and tried to feel around for the snooze button to my alarm clock. I finally pressed it and comfortable silence consumed me once again.

"Krystle, honey, it's time to wake up."

"Please mom, just 5 more minutes?"

"Honey, I know you're worried about your first day at a new school but you have to get up or you'll be late."

I heard my mom's footsteps walking across my room before a flood of light penetrated my eyelids. Oh... she opened my curtains.

Great.

I quickly pulled the covers over my head, protecting myself from the light.

"Seriously Krystle? Get up! Must I really get the bucket?" Oh, no. Crap, no. Please don't get the bucket!

"You wouldn't dare!" I say, hesitating a little.

"You know I would," she said. I could feel the sadistic smirk on her face.

After a while of thinking I finally decided to get up so I didn't have to have another encounter with ice cold water running along my body this early in the morning. Trust me, it sucks.

"Okay, Krystle. I'll be down in the kitchen cooking breakfast."

"Alright," I mumbled in response. I'm not a morning person if you can't already tell.

I slowly trudged over to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and turned the hot water on in my shower. I grabbed a towel from the closet and stripped myself of my nighttime atire. That made laugh in my head considering I'm not that polite, I don't know how I was able to sound so fancy.

Anyways, once I stripped myself of my clothes I took a look in the mirror and just stared at my reflection. I'm really nothing special, my hair is a bright aqua blue color, I have light pale skin and am extremely thin. I have a couple small scars on the side of my body due to past experiences, but they're slowly fading.

After deciding to look away and not make my self-esteem any lower, I stepped in the shower and let the warm water relax my body. I took the shampoo and washed my hair thoroughly, using the conditioner afterwards. I then took my scrubby and drop some strawberry scented body wash on it, sliding the soap over my body and making sure that I was squeeky clean.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put the towel across my waist and another around my head, then I walked over to my closet and grabbed some black skinnies, a dark blue The White Stripes long sleeved shirt with white letters, and my white converse. Once I was finished dressing myself I heard my phone buzz so I hurried over to my bedside table and picked it up.

Huh, Alex texted me.

Alex: Hey bunny, I'm picking you up in a half an hour. Be ready my little unicorn!

I smiled a little bit, I met Alex a while back when my mother and I first started visiting Groveville. We used to visit a couple times before she finally decided to move us here, which no less than a week ago. My mom, being the wonderful mother she is, decided to give me a week to get settled in before I started school, especially because we were currently in the middle of the year.

Anyways, during one of the visits I was by myself at an ice cream parlor and just so happened to some crazy, happy girl ordering a cup of orange sherbet. She wasn't with anyone else, and when the cashier rang her order up she looked over to where I was sitting. Once she recieved her icecream she sat in the seat across from me and we talked for hours. I'll never forget that day.