Chapter 11 - Part 1

Chapter 11 - Part 1

Krystle's POV:

He came to save me.

Wait, he actually came? Why would he risk his life to come get some quiet teenager who he has only known for a week?

The man that's been holding me captive had what I would presume to be some type of drug, a numbing agent of some sort, in a vile because once he stabbed Ethan in the arm with the needle Ethan blacked out.

The man chained Ethan to a pole across the room from me, I had a full view of him. As for me, well, the man used a dirty rag and tied it around my mouth. I'm still chained to the floor by my ankles and wrists, but the only difference is that I was drugged myself.

He didn't use a needle on me though, he gave me some water, at the time for which I was grateful for, but after a while I started feeling loopy and I couldn't control my body. The only thing that could move were my eyes and occasionally my mouth if I tried hard enough against the gag.

I would try to speak to Ethan, to make him wake up but it never happened. Luckily, however, the man didn't continue his mission in raping me, which confuses me to no end.

I'm drugged and I can't move, so why did he just leave? Wouldn't most kidnappers have their way by now? He has the perfect opportunity right?

I mean I'm not complaining, but you have to admit it's kind of weird, why did he drug me in the first place if he was just planning to leave the room?

And where are the others? I heard a loud commotion upstairs but now it's all quiet. What happened?

Among all my thoughts I was able to notice Ethan beginning to wake up. I was laying on the ground on my side facing him, with my legs bent slightly and my arms laying next to my face. I was able to see him clearly, he was right in my line of sight.

As he woke up he started looking around, no doubt confused at first on where he was and what was happening. After a little bit, however, his face hit realization and he jolted up and called my name, looking around the room for me. I couldn't answer loud enough for him to hear because my mouth was still gagged and I could hardly move it in the first place because I was roofied, but he found me none the less after a little bit of looking around the room.

"Krystle! Krystle are you alright? I'm going to get you out of here I promise. I promise you that I'll keep you safe, okay?" He said, trying to comfort me from so far away and that is what broke me.

He actually sounded like he cared about me. I started to shed a few tears. Curse my damn sensitive self. I mean why does he have to be so nice? Why'd he even come here? I don't want him to get hurt and I'll bet that's exactly what will happen.

"Krystle please don't cry, it hurts me so much to see you like this, you have no idea how much it hurts me. Please, I'm here for you. I'm going to get you out, I swear on my life," he said, and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was dead serious.

I tried to shake my head, telling him no. I wanted to tell him to save himself. I tried to open my mouth to voice all my thoughts but I couldn't. Nothing would or could come out, I couldn't even move my body let alone speak normally.

That's when I heard a door open and in walked the same man that kidnapped me.

"Oh, he can't speak," the man said, "... and it's not just because his mouth is tied, it's because I also drugged him while you were knocked out. He can't move his body to fight back and he can't even yell for help."

That made Ethan thrash at his chains, no doubt hurting his wrists in the process. He knew the man was hinting at something, probably that he was going to hurt me.