15... and killing..

PRINCETON'S POV:

me: right, yeah i knew she was pregnant

PRINCETONS THOUGHTS: THE HELL I DIDNT!  am i gonna accept the baby? yes i am, im gonna be the best father ever, IM EXITED TO BE A DAD!! wait- how am i gonna tell the gang? damn..!

doctor: Mr.perez, are you ok?

me: y-yes sir..

Well it was about 9;30 when the gang came in the room, i was nerveous.. they had to know.. but how do i tell them? just shout it out? text msg them? Roc kept staring dead at me.. i was looking at him with the corner of my eye.. i didnt dare to ask why he staring at me.. until i got pissed off..

me: what the fu-k you staring at roc?!?

roc: nothing bro' just dat you seem nerveous.. you ight bro'?

me: y-yeah.. im good thanks anyways..

roc: mhhm..

fanta: prince can i talk to you for a min? ALONE!

me: yeah.. sure..

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT.. I WAS KIND OF NERVEOUS..  does she know?

fanta: i already know valerie's pregnant..

me: and your not mad?

fanta: no, well yes, but no.. cuz imma be an auntie.. but anyways, how are we gonna tell the gang?

me: yeah im exited to be father an-( gets cut off)

fanta: wait, your giving the baby your last name?! your accepting the baby as your son or daughter?!

me: yeah of course why wouldnt i?

fanta: oh ok. well prince im gonna tell you something, you hurt one of us and i swear to god i willl kill you, as matter of fact, WE  would kill you with our own hands.. got it?!

me: umm .. ye-yes ma'am..

fanta: and prince.. just let you know.. i think you will be a great father ( smiles and tear falls down her cheek)

me: thanks.. and just let you know, i would never  hurt yall.. ( smiles)

fanta thoughts: " i will never hurt yall" what a lie.. typical boys... i think i can trust him.. or give him a chance.. yeah he deseves a chance..

fanta: you better not ( laughs) lets go inside with the gang and tell them

me: yeah lets get it over with..

FANTA'S POV:

YAYYYYYYY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! IM GONNA BE AN AUNTIEEE! FINALLY!! OKAY ITS TIME TO TELL THE GANG.. I JUST WANNA GET IT OVER WITH!... i wonder how ray is going to react to this since valerie is like his babysister.. I HOPE he takes it cool...

me: okay guys.. i have, as matter fact, WE have something to tell yall..

EVERYONE except fanta and princeton: okay..

princeton: well everyone, valerie, valerie is.. wheere's tiana?

me: PREGNANT! VALERIE IS PREGNANT!!

everyone: WHAT?!?

princeton: well everyone, valerie didnt have a broken rib, it was her baby actually, well actually, OUR BABY!

roc: I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! and tiana went back to L.A for a couple of weeks with her boyfrand diggy!

me: knew what??

roc: i knew something was wrong with princeton!

chanell: woah, valerie, pregnant?

amazhia: yes bitch didnt you just hear them?!?

prodigy: dang bro' you got some cake! so how you like it??

ray: bro'  is this really the time to ask that? so who wants to have a taco party tonite so we can celebrate?!

everyone: me!

WELL I THINK RAY REACTED TO THE NEWS PRETTY GOOD... HE EVEN WANTS A  TACO PARTY TONITE! all of the sudden valerie wakes up and stares, she asked roc what was going on and why were we so happy...

roc: valerie.. you're .. you're..

fanta: YOUR PREGNANT FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

valerie: what!?

ROC ROYALS POV:

We explained to valerie what was going on, she was ok with it, she was actually happy that she was pregnant! i was surprised! i thought she was gonna freak out.. im happy im gonna be an uncle!

FIVE YEARS LATER , valerie and princeton are married valerie named her daughter jaley, ray and fanta are engaged, chanell and roc are married, amazhia and prodigy are two weeks away from their wedding. valerie and her dad made up now they get along just fine. but princeton has never met her dad.

CHANELLS POV:

I BEEN FEELING DIZZY AND NATIOUS THESE WEEKS... MY PERIOD IS LATE... I HOPE ITS NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS... NO I CNT.. I  CNT BE PREGNANT, NOT AT THIS AGE.!

AMAZHIA'S POV:

OKAY WELL I HAVE SEEN CHANELL ACTING KIND OF WEIRD, I THINK SHE'S PREGNANT...

PRINCETON WITH VALERIE:

valerie: Hey dad!

V.D( VALERIE'S DAD): Hey sweetie

princeton: ( eyes get big) wait that cnt be your dad, thats MY DAD!

valerie: no.. thats my dad!

v.d: princeton you're my son and valerie you're my daughter so what?

valerie and princeton look at each other and leave..

VALERIE'S POV:

I DONT WANNA CRY, IM TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO... I CNT BELIEVE IM IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER.. I CNT BELIEVE PRINCETON HAS BEEN MY BROTHER ALL THIS TIME... I CNT BELIEVE I MADE LOVE TO MY BROTHER, DAT MY OWN BROTHER IS MY HUSBAND, DAT.. DAT... MY OWN BROTHER... IS THE FATHER OF MY DAUGHTER!

princeton: baby, i have an idea... i know its  crazy and it may be hard but how about we kill him and then we wont be family cuz we wont have a father!

valerie: not a bad idea

 ONE MONTH LATER JALEN ( VALERIE'S, TIANA'S, AND PRINCETON'S DAD) IS BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE NOW!

knock knock" on the door

valerie: ( thoughts: police... omg...) hey officer how can i help you?

officer: may we come in?

TO BE CONTINUED...

LOL CLIFFHANGER! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT! SPREAD DHA PEACE! STAY MINDLESS! LOVE YALL ! DEUCES! - VALERIE