i will miss you..alot..

fanta: why?! what?!

valerie: fanta im going back to puerto rico.. im sorry..

chanell: for what?! if its cuz of what happened im sorry!!

roc: you cant leave jacob girl!!

fanta: why?!

valerie: because i dont deserve this!!!  i need a better future!!

chanell: well if you leave.. i leave with you!

fanta: and me too..

roc: what!? nooooo!!!

valerie: no! im going alone!! you guys can go visit me, tiana said she'll meet me there and will find me a job.. i leave friday at 7:00 am

chanell: * crying* please valerie all im asking is let mego with you! or stay! what about your daughter?! c'mon we all need you!!

fanta: exactly! jaob may have done whatever he did to you but he fucking loves you! and excuse my language but you know is true!!

roc: what about your daughter, she needs you more than anyone valerie, we all do, but she does the most!

valerie: * looks over at fanta* * holds fanta's hand* since you're jaley's godmother... would you stay with her and take care of her as your own.. please? i promise to come back!

fanta: * crying* of course! you know i love dat lil bitch as my daughter!

chanell:yeah * laughs while crying* she's gonna be just like you valerie.. she punched roc on the face twice today * laughs even harder*

roc: * laughs* hell yeah man that shit really hurt!!

valerie: nigga you had to have done something to her, i taught her that if someone touches her legs or face she could punch them!

fanta: ohh that's why she hit me while i was putting her socks on!!

chanell: and while i was doing her hair! i accidently touch her cheek and she hit me on me boob!!

roc: bruh i was just giving her a kiss on the cheek!

valerie: yeah.. she's lil valerie * laughs* now lets get the hell out of here before i break you and roc in half! yall made me pass out with all that fucking blood and shit!

fanta: lets just go so we can tell everyone and all that

 HOME (PRINCETON'S & VALERIE'S HOUSE) late at nite

VALERIE'S POV:

while i was trying to sleep i felt as if someone was watching me so i turned around and found prince staring at me.. we kept looking at each other for about 10 or 12 min. something inside me wasnt right, it was as if he had just had broken my heart somehow, the way he looked at me was saying everything i needed to know.. he loves me. its going to be hard for me to tell him and leaaving him, he put his hand on my face and said " i love you.. i really do, im sorry for what i have done in the past! just please always remenber that i love you and our daughter more than anything in this world.." he then kissed my forehead. i busted out crying.. i couldnt hold it anymore! he sat up, turned on the light and looked at me.

princeton: oh my god * sits back on bed* did i say something wrong?! what did i do?! im such an ass!!

valerie: its not you.. its me..

princeton: its not you? its me? of course you would say that! valerie im not stupi-

valerie" im going back to puerto rico! i cant take this any longer! i hate being used!.. i love you, i have always and will always love you. but i need a better future!

princeton: *cries a little* fine go.. i will take care of our daughter, but she's staying with me. i dont want anyone else with my baby.. i will miss you.. alot..

WHATS UP GUYZZ, ITS VALERIE!! <<<< I WILL DO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHENEVER LOVE YALL!!!! STAY MINDLESS #SPREADTHEPEACE! NITE IM GONE