Author's Note

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The methods describe within this book are the author's personal thoughts. They are not intended to be a definitive set of instructions for this project. You may discover there are other methods and materials to accomplish the same end result.

Hello people of this beautiful world!

I've got a few words I'd like to say then you can move on and read the book. I mean, you can skip through this if you'd like.

So, I'd like to start off with translations.

Please don't ask me if you can translate the book because I won't agree. I'm very flattered and all but not in this very time. Not that I have anything against translations in other languages, it's just that I don't speak a lot of languages so I won't be able to understand what's being written in that book. The person might change some words or events that would change the moral of the story which took a lot of my time and effort to think of.

Content.

I know that everyone has a unique imagination. We all have amazing ideas that pop up into our heads every once in a while. Please be original in your ideas and make up your own stories. I worked hard to get ideas for this book and I hope you do the same with yours.

Advertisement.

Please don't advertise your books in the comments. You can try getting viewers by going to (https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/201415550-How-do-I-Promote-my-Story-) where it guides you on how you promote your story.

Spelling/Grammar mistakes.

You probably know what I'm going to talk about and I'm sure you're getting bored of reading this on every single book on Wattpad. However, I'll still proceed. I know I'm not the best writer and I most probably make spellings mistakes along the way of writing this book. I might have been writing too fast and didn't notice or I was just so into the chapter that I didn't realize I have made that tiny error. So I hope you guys correct me politely in the comments section and then simply move on. No need to be rude because no one is perfect, I hope you guys understand.

Covers are by me.

It's not my idea but I decided to write a short story about it, so credits to the person who posted the picture that I saw when I decided that I wanted to create a visual book about it. 😊

Alrighty lovelies, that's all for now!

-Ayesha