Taken

Hii, Just wanna thank Steph (@BloodyBones) as she edited this chapter and helped improve it!! For that im eternally Grateful! She is Awesome.. and if you could read her stories we would love you!! :)

this is my first shifter story.. don't know how its going to turn out.. but hopefully its ok.. and people like it.. :)

please  Comment, Vote and Fan..

<3

____________________________________________________________________________

 Kassie’s POV

25th march

Dear diary,

It’s too much; I don’t think I can cope anymore. I'm tired of being treated as the dirt underneath there feet. I wish I could get out, but there’s no chance in that. Is there?! I wish I had never left the house that day; I should have listened to my mother when she said that bad things are out there, God I wish she was here. I miss her so much; it’s been so long, she probably thinks I’m dead. It hurts so much when I think about home but they're the only happy memories I have.        

With love

Kassie   xxx

I closed my diary and placed it back into my shoebox. It was only a cheap notebook that someone had chucked away, that and the pencil are my only possessions. I scraped my hands over my face, trying to remove the tears that had fallen when I thought of my home and my mother. They took me when I was 12 which meant it had been 8 years since I last saw her. I can barely remember what she looks or smells like; I only have a vague picture of long blonde hair and blue eyes. My father had died just before I was born; my mother never told me how it happened. I think I’m the only reason my mother is still alive; well I hope she’s still alive. I haven’t heard anything about my mother or anyone else that I knew, not even whispers. It was on a Friday that I was kidnapped from my home. One day I'm living the life of any ordinary girl then the next I’m a slave. Maybe I shouldn’t say ordinary seeing as I’m a shifter, well a shifter who had no wolf form. I remember that day so clearly.

                                         * Flashback *

"Ok mum, I will stay inside. I'm gonna watch some TV until you get home. Ok mum, I love you." I placed the phone back onto the hook, picked up the TV remote and turned it onto CITV and started watching my favourite TV show, my parents are aliens. It makes me laugh, thinking how silly the aliens are.

CRASH!!

A loud noise came from outside making me jump, it sounded as if it came from the front garden. I walked to the window and looked out; it was the middle of the day so I could see all the way down the street. The street was empty and I couldn’t see anything that would cause such a racket, maybe it was that fat cat from next door? That stupid thing was always banging about, knocking over trash cans.

My mother is always telling me that it wasn’t safe for me to be out side when she wasn’t home; she made me promise to stay inside until she got back. Seeing the sun out and being stuck in this stuffy house made me long to be out in the fresh air. I decided to go out for a while, she wouldn’t know unless she gets back before me and I’ll make sure I only stay out for a few minutes.

I took the chain off the front door and walked out closing it behind me. Before I could get down the porch steps a rough hand covered my mouth so that all I could let out was a muffled yelp. I saw a flash of a knife before it was pressed against my throat.  

"If you move you die, if you make a sound you die. Got it?" his gruff voice whispered in my ear. All I could do was nod my head. I was so scared I couldn’t breath and I could feel tears gather in my eyes. 

"Now we are going to walk down the stairs and to the car over there" he stated using the hand with the knife hand to point to a black BMW. My body felt to stiff to move, he took his hand from my mouth and pushed me roughly forward and down the rest of the stairs. We move slowly towards the car, his hand leaving bruises on my arm. Once we reach the door he pulled the back door open. I feel his arm move, and a sharp pain hits me in the back of my head knocking me into nothingness.

                                  *End of flashback*

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and failed, that day would always haunt me. Seeing the time I hurried to the kitchen, I didn’t realize how much time had passed and I needed to prepare the food before they get back. I didn’t want to think about how he would punish me if I didn’t have the food ready in time.

I pulled open the fridge to find it empty; cursing in my head I sprinted to the pantry praying that there was something in it. The only thing in it was a few cans of beans and a bag of potatoes. I grabbed the cans and stuck them on the side then went back to the bag of potatoes, picking out the ones that hadn’t started to grow mould.

I washed and stabbed the potatoes; there wasn’t enough time to cook them in the oven so I cooked them in the microwave. They wouldn’t taste as good but it would be better than nothing. I heated up the baked beans on the hob, my eyes straying to the clock every few seconds, jiggling my foot with impatiently.

I thought back a time when I had failed to cook a meal because I  had  overslept. He had beaten me and left me crying and hurting on the floor until I was strong enough to move myself. I didn’t want to be hurt again; I didn’t know how many more beatings I could take before it killed me.

Deciding that I wasn’t helping myself by worrying, I set up the table grabbing plates and cutlery. By the time I had done that the food was about ready. I dished the food out as quickly as possible, spilling some of the beans in the process. I remember to put butter on the table for anyone who wanted, the food looked better than anything I had eaten in the last 8 years. The thought made my stomach grumble loudly, the sound seemed to echo. I heard the front door open and just managed to clear up the mess I had made on the table before they walked in.

Five men walked into the room but only two of them made my gut tighten in fear. One of the two had made me his slave and was the one who held my life in his hands. The other one always looked at me in a way that made me want to run, he would kill me the first chance he’d get.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading..

im not sure whether im gunna carry on writing this.. i depends on whether people like it or not..

so please comment, and vote if you want the next chapter...

Love Ann-marie.      x