The Happy Ending Epilogue.

"Cynthia put Disney down" I ordered my six year old who was currently coloring in her new color book she got from her grandpa last night.

She popped her head up, losing her concentration from the drawing and looked at her fluffed Russian, with grey white fur, cat who was gazing at her drawing. Disney licked Cynthia's nose and se busted into fits of giggles that warmed my heart and bought a smile on my face.

"But mommy, she is so cute. I cannot leave her on the dirty floor." She argues back while looking at me with those stormy grey eyes that she inherited from her father.

"Is that so, then why do you leave her in the back yard." I said and raised my eye brows at her.

"Because she loves grass, duh, mom please." She resorted and looked at me with those big grey eyes and tilted her head to side which caused her shoulder length strawberry blonde to reach her mid arm.

I know I am going to give up.

"Okay fine, but she must be down when the breakfast is ready." I sighed and gave her a stern look. She nodded her head vigorously and I feared it will roll away.

She went back to her coloring and I went back to make breakfast. I scrambled some eggs and toasted some French toast.

"Mommy I want coco pops." Cynthia said still engulfed in her coloring. I placed every item on the counter and grabbed a carton of orange juice and poured it into a jug.

"Sure, please baby call your father-" I was cut off by her shills

"Daddy." She exclaimed and was off the stool in no time.

"Tell them to come for breakfast."I screamed after her and shook my head at her behavior.

She is just so energetic at 9 in the morning.

I prepared her and Alex's cereal bowl and cleaned all the mess I created while making breakfast. I took a deep breath after I cleaned everything up, it took longer than I thought and definitely took all my energy.

"and then I have ballet, but you know Leslie, right?" I heard Maggie say to Xavier and I can imagine his nod and non diverted interest he pays his daughter, "well she is being a meanie and showing me her middle finger." I heard Maggie huff out and I stilled at what I was doing, waiting for Xavier's reply.

"urm, um, it means she is jealous of you?" he offered unsure and I giggled lightly.

I saw them turn around and entre the kitchen with a confused Cynthia and overly confused Xavier.

"right! Then what should I do?" she asked while pouting and scrunching her face in thought.

"You show her the finger back." Xavier shrugged his reply and Cynthia nodded in response.

"No you simply don't talk to her anymore." I glared at Xavier, who smiled sheepishly, while answering my daughter. She was about to say something when a cry broke in the room and I raised my finger at her.

"Wake Alex up, while I am attend your brother." I said and walked towards Xavier to kiss him. he looked at me with those soft grey eyes that brightened my day and that breath taking smile that left my knees weak.

He still looked so vibrant in the morning which totally seems unfair while I look like a dragged rag doll.

I kissed his soft lips that parted mine and he plunged his tongue inside my mouth. he tasted like mint and himself, my favorite flavor of the day.

"God I am going to puke." We broke apart from our mini make out session to find my son, Alex, dressed in his soccer practice clothes while a winy Ade tried to punch his way towards me.