mall, my nightmare

After we reached the mall, Maggie was rushing inside with a speed I cannot describe, and me, the usual speed, I walk lamely, lazily inside, the first store we got in was H&M where I was stuck with the shopping crazy Maggie, I have literally tried 15 dresses and I was tired will be an understatement, hell my legs were numb. 

"Uugghh, Maggie please stop, I am darn tired can't you see" i complained for what nth time.

"Shut up! I am having an internal battle over these two dresses, OOHH SEE THAT TOP, GO GET IT," she exclaimed pointing somewhere behind me.

WHY GOD, WHY? WHY ME? I repeatedly chanted these words like mantras in my brain and got her that top, it was then I noticed a really cute purple dress by the top's side, I was mesmerized by it, so beautiful and cute. I quickly picked it up and started to scan every single detail of it, it was a nice chiffon dress, seen like it will reaches my mid thigh but it was really flowy and it had comfortable cotton spaghetti straps, it had Criss cross lacy light purple patterns on top and then a belt and so flows at the bottom. It screams comfort and class. And it was made for me and only me. 

I picked it up and jumped in front of Maggie while smiling from ear to ear, she jumped a little startled and started giving me glares, but ignoring it I screamed

“JUST SEE THIS, IT'S MADE FOR ME MAGGI" she saw the dress and smiled at me.

"Oohh it so pretty and yeah its KAT style" she agreed and pated my back, doing that ‘I am proud of you’ face.

After that we paid the cashier for our clothes and she finally agreed to go to food court, I, as usual, ordered MAC flurry and made peace with the dragons in my stomach, once all done I started to make my way out of mall, actually dragging Maggie out of the mall, when she spoke the words that will kill my unborn Babies.

“NOO WE HAVE TO GO TO VICTORIA SECRETS" she all but screamed, drawing attention from perverting males. I pinched her arm, which earned me a slap on the arm, but was enough to shut her speaker up.

 When we entered hell, it smelled pleasant? What is hell suppose to smell like that? I sigh heavily but loud enough for her to her, and stood in the corner, like a time out kindergartner, while she bounces from rack to rack, pulling out what seems like pieces of expensive clothes, and suddenly she throws some thongs and bras at me.

 I was horrified and I froze, she was picking these for me.

 OH BOY! no way, they sure are soft but no way they will fit, it’s not like I am fat, but I have what you call an hour glass figure, but I am self consciousness. I mean everyone is and I sure as hell am not comfortable to show cleavage.

I just feel I am abusing what I am given to protect. 

"Maggie what the fuck are you doing" I whispered angrily, because I don't want attention on this side.

"What? ohm, you are so getting these, please I am helping you, or at least trying and you have to co corporate a bit" she says with a bit seriousness, with a heavy sigh, i nod my head and hung it low in defeat, and I now she is smirking, that evil woman.

After what felt like agonizing hour we finally left the mall and headed to saloon.

once we got their I couldn't help but admire this big place and it was all black and red, giving it a classy vibe and I new it would be damn expensive, I turned my head to Maggie and asked her

"Maggie I don't think I can afford it, it seems really expensive"

She gives me a small smile "no it fine I have coupons, thanks to my lovely mom"

I can’t help but hug her, she is the best friend a girl can ever want, and thank GOD I have one like her.

when we entered the saloon, we are greeted by a hot guy named Tommy, he had tan skin and masculine broad chest, I am saying because I could see from his thin shirt, and I couldn't help myself but think of all perverted things I can, GOD he was hot. He guided me to a black seat and asked me just relax and he will do the magic, I don't know why but I trust him. So I just relaxed and drifted to dreamland.

===========================================================================

Something was off, I was being poked by what feels like iron rod, no it is a finger? 

"wake up sleepy head, it time to revile my creation" what a guy, I shot open my eyes and blinked like a thousand times to adjust to the light, then a face, and soon the realization draws on, shopping Maggie, Tommy, make over, OHHH makeover.

“yeah that's better, now come on get up" I smile at him to hide the embarrassment of sleeping in a saloon, I mean come on who does that, and got up, my neck muscle are stiff from sleeping on the seat and back hurts, I get up in the most awkward Way and face Tommy, he stands in all his handsome glory and is smiling cheekily at me, then I know he is happy with what he has done.

"Come on I don't have all day" he pulls me to the near mirror, he asked me to close my eyes and flips the lights on mirror on.

"Now open your eyes"

I slowly open them and gasp at the girl standing there in the mirror, I cannot believe it’s me, then I hear gasps in the corner and I know its Maggie, I turn to Tommy and hug him tightly. He seems shock by my sudden out bust but hugs me back.

"Thank you so much’s said with all the sincerity and looks over at Maggie and rush over to her in a bear hug.

“Thank you so much Maggie, I Glad you are my best friend"

"Oh come on, stop being so cheesy “she smiles at me.

I turn back to the mirror and examine myself once more, my strawberry Blondie hair were gone and replaced by honey Blondie once and the tips are dip dyed Blondie and cut in layers and are till my waist and are bit curled and he has done some cat eyeliner style make up on my eyes. I look, dare I say, beautiful.

That's when realization was thrown at me, like a bucket of cold watre.

I am a changed new person now, and I am determined to live that way and never show weakness, I had push myself up and passed all exams with confidence, and I am ready to do the same with my life. and I will make every one proud over me, I will kick my past away and will never ever let anyone ever crush me again.

Ever.

=========================================================================

I hope you all like it comment, vote and let me knee where I lack. :))

Love 

Aliza