Airplane panic

“Go in” Xavier huffed out.

“Come on, push it harder, and damn it.” I said annoyed.

Before you get any wrong ideas let me explain the situation people: Xavier here is trying to fit 4 suitcases in his posh car. I told him borrow a truck or something, but no. does he ever listen to me?

No. so he being the stubborn person he is stuffing all four suitcases in one small posh car and it has already been 15 minutes.

Stupid men and their stubbornness. (Don’t be offended)

“It’s your mistake. You had to pack your whole damn closet. Can’t you just grab a hand full of clothes?” He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him and glared at him.

“I have only one suitcase, precisely the black trolley one. The other two are of Alex’s clothes and the forth one is yours. So don’t you ‘mistake’ me” I glared and reasoned out.

“Yeah! Whatever” he said annoyed and went back to stuff everything in. I huffed and raised my arms, irritated.

In the span of a week while spending time with Xavier, I have learned he is damn stubborn, beyond cocky and hell a lot sexual. I really did not think you could make jam sexual but he is always there to prove me wrong. I haven’t touched jam since then and I love strawberry jam.

Living with him turned out to be punishment for me. Well not actually living. He has been spending quite a lot time with Alex. It still surprises me how easily Alex adjusted with him and Alex does not adjusts with everyone. He is a more like shy, quite kid high on sugar.

I know it does not make sense but to me it does.

Right now, we are running a little late for our flight to India.

Yes! We are finally going to India. How exciting, right?

But packing for me took forever. I had to pack Alex’s stroller, his carrier and foldable eating chair and don’t even get me started on clothes.

Bottom line; It has been stressing.

“You know the back seat could also have been a help” Xavier said still trying the last suitcase.

“Then where would have put the carrier Alex who is currently in it. You are ‘mister stubborn I don’t need your advice’, I told you we will need a bigger car but do you ever listen to me? No. so what was I suppose to do.” I huffed out. He finally stuffed everything inside and shut the diggie’s lid.

He turned around and sighed. He was wearing black jeans, white V neck shirt and jacket. He looked good enough to eat. But will I compliment him?

No. I won’t anything that will bust his ego more.

“Whatever, let go we are getting late.” He took Alex carrier from me. It was a bit chilly because it was early in the morning. I slung led Alex baby and our travel bag over my shoulder and slid inside the car. I placed both bags and my purse on the cars floor. Alex was sound asleep in the back seat. Xavier slid in the car and we made our way to the airport.

I watched the roads and trees go in blur as we speed to airport. It always calms me. Its weird but it does.

In this past week Xavier turned out to be very patient and sweet. He was always there when I had emergencies and has been a great help. I have told dad about our deal. He was not happy but went along anyway. He always wanted me to learn my mistakes myself and grow independent. He has never pressured me. I am really grateful of that trust and love him immensely.

We arrived at the airport in predicted time. Xavier got the entire luggage on the trolley while I carried Alex in his carrier with only my purse slunged over my shoulder. It had the entire essential like passports, tickets, ID cards and all cards, money phone and other stuffs.