Chapter 18- Colleen

"You would think that they've never been on a date before." Clint pointed out, motioning to our parents who were running around the house, getting ready to go on their date tonight. He had come over to babysit us even though Michael and I were very capable of watching our younger sisters but mom let him stay saying that it could be a bonding moment. Michael and I just rolled our eyes and went back to what we were doing.

"Well, the last time they went on a date was before Robin was born." I remarked, earning everyone's attention. "It's very hard to get out of the house when you have four young kids you need to take care of." Johnny laughed; I had invited him over before Clint had arrived.

"The two of you were what? Five?" He asked. We nodded. "How do you remember this stuff?"

"We've got a pretty good memory." Michael answered. Didn't mom the announce we were getting another sibling a few weeks after? I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

Yeah. Funny how the timeline works out. I remarked. Michael looked over at me before we both started laughing. Johnny and Clint raised an eyebrow in confusion. Robin rolled her eyes.

"They're telepaths." She stated. Johnny's mouth slowly formed an 'o'. I nodded. "That's why they always win the 'what am I thinking game?'" She continued. "Pair them together and they're unstoppable. They literally can read the other's mind." I laughed and rolled my eyes as I ruffled her hair.

"You're only upset because you weren't a twin yourself." I remarked. She shrugged and turned back to her phone.

"So all the times you seemed to stare off into space and make weird facial expressions was really just you talking to Michael?!" Johnny asked, looking like a golden retriever as his excitement grew. I laughed and nodded. "Whoa. That's so cool." I nodded again before kissing his nose. He scrunched it up. "Wait. So what did MAVS and COS stand for?" Michael and I shared a smirk.

"Michael Anthony Vincent Stark-" I explained, pointing to my twin brother.

He pointed at me. "-Colleen Olivia Stark-" He continued.

"MAVS and COS." We concluded. Jessie and Robin rolled their eyes. Clint glanced between the two of us.

"You two are ridiculous." He remarked. I shrugged before nodded. "But props for the. . . whatever that was." We all laughed. Mom walked over to us, fixing the cuff of his tux. Michael wolf-whistled and Jessie catcalled.

"Lookin' good, mom." Robin remarked. Mom looked between the three of them before looking to me, an eyebrow raised. I shrugged. He rolled his eyes and smiled, ruffling Michael's hair. Michael scrunched his nose, smoothing it down.

"You have our cell phone numbers?" Mom asked. We nodded. "And you know where to find us in case of an emergency?" We nodded again. "And what to do if-"

"Mom, Michael, Johnny, and I are sixteen; we're more than capable of taking care of ourselves." I told him. "Plus we have Clint to watch over us. We'll be fine." Mom raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded, standing up and pushing him over to the door where dad was waiting. "Colleen, what are you-" I held a finger to my lips, cutting him off. Mom rolled his eyes, walking over to dad and linking arms.

"Okay, love birds." I started, earning their attention. "Mister Stark, I expect him home safely by no later than. . ." I drifted off in thought, tapping my finger against my chin. "Let's say a quarter after eleven. Anything after that and, well, just don't test your luck." Dad laughed, bobbing his head up and down in acknowledgement. "Have fun you two." Saying their goodbyes, they walked out the door.

"They know they can trust me, right?" Clint asked. Michael looked to me before we both sighed. I sat back down next to Johnny, throwing my legs over his lap. He just rolled his eyes.