Cucciola VI

Maya's Pov

He never called me, or texted me again. Neither did I.

I was dancing on my own pity for the whole day, its been almost two days and I cannot erase our conversations or his touch from my skin.

You smell devine, cucciola.

I can only reread the message a million times, fingers itching to reply back.

Maya get your mind straight, don't call him first, he wants that, he thinks he's boss, let him believe.

I was actually getting my outfit ready for an interview tomorrow morning. A printer company. It was new and they're vacant.

2 hours later I was watching my now uncurl hair, it's long man, my hands are tired.

I organized my things in the drawer and pick up my phone with a sigh. It's 9:53 pm. And I have two missed calls. Who was it?, I decided to call back, not thinking who might be.

Oh Shit.

Maya, who else got your phone number than Rodrigo, Your family and your colleagues from the part time job?.

The only one I didn't bother to save in my contacts.

I think I'm getting Diarrhea from anxiety and nervousness. I wasn't going to be a coward now and hang up.

- Cucciola. - He spoke with this low and sensual tone making me hella anxious and coward to speak.

I might die for being too weak.

I decided to play smooth to mask my anxieties... Chuckling low. But it actually gives me time to compose myself and think.

- Cucciola?, why is that you're calling me at this time, Draco. - my voice sounding playful. You can play this game Maya.

- I was calling  you cause I wanted to... Apologies for my behavior, if I made you feel bad and for not call you before, although you didn't call me either. - he said grumpy at the end.

I melted.
In a pool.

- Draco, its alright . - I bite my tongue, I could not contain my sassy mouth and added. - But if you do that again, I will make you swallow your tongue.

Your stupid, he was genuinely excusing himself and you ruined it.

- Si?. - He laughed.

Oh my, I didn't know he could laugh. I feel like a teenage.

We both sighed on the line, feeling somehow...Satisfied.

- I wanted to hear your voice, it sounds as delicious as how your skin smells. Like coconuts. - He mumbled lowly.

Is he falling asleep?, he sounds so low and tired.
Oh B. Did I call too late?

- Am I boring you to sleep? It sounds like my voice is making you sleep. - I joked, avoiding to reply to that compliment. Im not good with compliments.

I hate being helpless with his voice.

- Im far from bored, cucciola, believe me. You make me feel relaxed.

I sighed in relief.
But my heart doesn't.

- I'm genuinely glad Draco.
I blushed.

- I feel like I was hungry for something. But now I realized I'm starving. - he randomly said, confused.

- You should probably go and take your late dinner. You can't starve to dead. If I were hungry nothing else will care, I'd just dig in like is the only meal I have. - I didn't noticed till now that I was speaking too much... Nonsense.

He's probably trying to get rid of you just to eat. It's an indirect. Leave him alone.

He chucked.

- I wasn't tal... You know?. Your right lady. I might get something Fanny left in the fridge for me.

Fanny?. Geez fuckery!!
Girlfriend?!

- Well go ahead I was about to get some sleep I've got an interview tomorrow morning. - I am just babbling now. This man has a woman.

- An interview? Where?. -after that someone, a female voice called him. I heard her saying honey I'm here.

- Shut up. - He said sternly to the woman. -... Maya...

- It's alright, good night Draco.- I hanged up so fast.

Oh My God. A cheater!.

I'm so stupid. Im still thinking about his voice and the careless tone he used just to be interrupted by that woman. He sounded irritated for being cut up, maybe she isn't the girlfriend?. It doesn't matter I was suppose to stick to my initial plan not drooling over some mature man. Oh and a hot one. He isn't big deal right?. He isn't so pretty like Rodrigo. Or a GQ model.

But Rodrigo don't make your grannies wet.

It was his low and firm voice, his aura who can allure everyone to pay attention to him, his penetrating gaze, he's so tall and wide the right amount. I was lusting over him.

2 minutes later my phone ringed again.

I ignored him. I wasn't even bother to save his phone number now.

It started ringing once more. I was about to shut it down when it stopped.

Maybe he understood.

I went to wash my teeth and do my needs. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face says it all, I'm feeling sour.

I checked my phone and saw a message.

My breath just stopped.

< That job is yours!.
Good night Cucciola. >

I'm confused..
And lost...Over him.

Hello babiessssss, hope you enjoy and please comment and vote I love y'all.
Next chapter from Draco!. From his point of view.