11

I don't know anymore
~
(Your POV)

I stood up and wiped my mouth. My Pokemon stood back as I swung my first directly in her face. We flew outside my house and onto the grass. We began punching and kicking, what ever it took to knock one of us down.

"Give up!" Serena screamed and kicked me. I winced in pain. I couldn't breathe, I was really dizzy. "Had enough?!" She screamed. She threw me on the floor and kept stomping on me. My Pokemon ran out side and pulled Serena back. But that did stop her.

She threw her Pancham, Braixen and Sylveon to attack my Pokemon. 3 vs 4 isn't fair but she doesn't give a shit, does she? Braixen fought against 2 of my Pokemon, Pancham 1 and sylveon 1. Serena kept kicking me, I couldn't take it anymore. I began to slowly close my eyes.

Luckily, I was saved. "(Y/N)!" Dawn screamed and punched Serena into my flowers. She helped me up, and Serena began to run home with her Pokemon. "This isn't over (Y/N)!" She yelled and zoomed off.

Dawn took me inside, and my Pokemon followed. "What happened?!" She yelled and grabbed the first aid. I explained everything.

"We should tell the police, maybe?" She asked with hope. "Nah, she's just getting mad that Ash broke up with her." I laid down.

"Oh wow.." Dawn scratched her neck awkwardly. I couldn't take the pain anymore so Dawn's mom took me to the hospital. Soon enough my mom came with Delphox and we talked about what happened. We told Serena's mom what happened but she didn't care too much.

We also went of the news, most of my friends visited me in the hospital and I was so glad.

~

"Ma'am, someone's here to see you." She said soothingly. I nodded. The door opened wider and Ash came in. I instantly blushed. Why?

"Are you okay?!" Ash flew himself in. "I'm okay!" I chuckled, he frowned.

"It's my fault, I never should had broken up with her or this would have happened." He sighed and frowned.

"It's okay Ash---" I yawned and closed my eyes. Ash took this as a sign to leave.

Before he left, he kissed my forehead, "rest well, (y/n)" he walked out.

But I was still awake.