3

*gets complaints saying to update*
me: ok! ok! chill out smh.
__
(Your POV)

I lazily climbed out of my bed and stood up, my Eevee kept sleeping, but this time she placed her head on my pillow. I chuckled, but soon stopped and realised that today I had to pick up Bonnie and take her to the park.

"Shit.." I mumbled and grabbed my phone to check the time. 10:24 am, "Wow...I should go to bed earlier.." I unlocked my phone and saw 2 messages. From Dawn and Clemont. I made Dawn's contact name 'DeeDee'. I opened Dawn's first and read it.

'Hey (n/n) (nick name)! Wanna hang today?'
'I'd love to but I can't, hanging with Bonnie today, maybe tomorrow?' I hit send on the keyboard and opened Clemonts message.

I made his name 'smart lemon'. Because his hair is really blonde.

'Hey (y/n), can you possibly come by 11? Bonnie is going crazy, she wants to go to the park with you.'

'Haha I'll be right there. See ya.' I closed his messages up and opened Dawn's again

'It's ok! Have fun!' I re-read her message and put my phone away. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I'll probably take Bonnie to some breakfast restaurant. "Eevee! Up!" I picked her up and held onto her. I took my small purse and put my phone and wallet in it. I walked down stairs and looked for my mom.

I walked in the kitchen and saw her drinking coffee. "Mom, I'm going to take Bonnie to the park and hang with her." I petted her Delphox and put Eevee down. "Ok! Have fun." She smiled at me and patted my back. "Is dad asleep? I wanted to say bye to him." "No, at work." She opened the fridge for some food I'm guessing.

"Oh.." I sighed and looked down at my shoes. "Ok..bye." My moms Delphox patted my back, and Eevee jumped on my shoulder.

"Bye!" She yelled as I got out the house. 'Dad is never home anymore' I thought and made my way to Clemonts house. I got there in about 7 minutes cause I walked slower this time. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Clemont leaves Bonnie to me on Saturdays to hang out cause he has to attend to the gym. It's not all the time though. I heard the door unlock and saw Clemont's Dad. "Oh! Hello (y/n)!" He stepped aside for me to come in. "Hello sir, how are you?" I smiled at him and I heard Clemont come down the stairs. "I'm good, thank you." He smiled and walked into the living room. "Hi (y/n)! Thanks for taking Bonnie today. It means a lot." He smiled at me and I nodded. "Not a problem! Have fun at the gym." He opened the door and waved. Bonnie came down the stairs. She was about 7-8 years old. "Hi (y/n)!" "Hi Bonnie!" I patted her head, "ready to go?" She nodded. Soon we got out the door and left to who knows where.

~

"What do you wanna eat Dedenne?" Bonnie opened her purse and the small mouse like Pokemon popped his head out. "Nenne" is all it said to the girl. "Maybe we can go to the Waffle House?" I looked down at the 2 of them, and my Eevee agreed.

"Nenne! ok!" They smiled, and we had to take a bus to get there. "Okay, here" we got in and sat at a booth. We ordered our food and waited. "How's school Bonnie?" I placed a hand on my cheek and leaned on it. "Boring!!" She jumped up in her chair, so did Dedenne. I chuckled and nodded. The waiter came by with drinks for us and the Pokemon food for Eevee and Dedenne. We kept talking until, the door opened and a loud chatter entered. I groaned and turned my head over, and saw...

Serena, Miette, Gary and Ash.

Shit...

I put my head down and tried not to be noticed. It's awkward when people from school see you out in public. But when 2 pokemon performers, a researcher, and a Champion are out in public and they see you, who knows what'll happen.

They sat in front of us, and they were loud as hell. I groaned and rubbed my temples. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Bonnie kind of shouted, which caused the 'bratty cool kids' to turn and stare at us. Bonnie saw them and stood up, so did Dedenne. "What?! Got anything better to do than turn and stare at us, when clearly you're the ones who were shouting first!" She shouted, this time. Bonnie got the note, she knew that I obviously didn't like them. That's what I like about Bonnie, she's like a sister to me.

Ash stood up and walked to me. 'He's probably pissed' I gulped and prayed. Where the hell was the waiter with our food?! "You forgot this." He smiled at me, his eyes sparkled. He took a book from his backpack that he surprisingly had with with him. His Pikachu jumped on the table and gave me my book back. "I forgot all about it! Thank you....Ash!" I smiled and opened it, to make sure nothing was taken out of it. "No problem, see ya." He walked back to his table, and Serena glared at me.

~

I took Bonnie back home after we ate and went to the park, I held onto my book and opened it. Some thing slipped out, I'm guessing a photo. I picked it up and saw that it wasn't a photo. It's a small note. I opened it and read it.

'see ya at 3rd period! We should hang out some more! - Ash'