6

I'm getting so bored of writing Pokemon related things

(Your POV)

The school day has gone by pretty nicely by now, nobody's annoying me, talking to me or anything like that. It's already time to go home and Ash stopped me.

"Hey (Y/N)" Ash tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "What is it?" I groaned in annoyance. I didn't want to put up with him right now. "So, where ya going now?" Ash began to walk next to me.

"I'm trying to find Dawn so I can go home." I rolled my eyes, wasn't it obvious? He's gonna miss his bus, but I won't tell him that. "Okay, I'll help you find her." Ash kept walking next to me, soon we found Dawn and Ash still follow me.

"What do you want?" I stopped in my tracks and faced him. "Oh! Uh..." He tried to think of something, Dawn looked pissed off. "Well, I wanted to say sorry!" He smiled nervously at me. I took about 5 seconds to think, "ok, it's fine." I smiled lightly at him and walked off again, but he stopped me.

"Uh..maybe we could? I don't- ugh! Wanna hang out tomorrow after school?" He looked frustrated. 'doesn't he have a girlfriend?' I thought and smirked. "Sure. Give me your number." He gave me his phone and I gave him mine. After we typed in our numbers we swapped our phones. "Go. You'll miss your bus." Me and Dawn kept walking away, and I turned back only to see him running away.

~

(Tomorrow after school)

'I'm supposed to hang out with Ash today'. I thought walking out of school. I looked around and saw him talking with Serena. I stood in place and leaned on a wall, waiting for her to leave. Soon after 7 minutes she left and I went over to him.

"Hey." I tapped his shoulder and he jumped. "Calm down, it's just me!" I giggled and he blushed in embarrassment. "Yea...so, wanna go to the park?" He asked and I nodded, Ash missed his bus, and I swore I saw Serena looking out of that Bus window.

Later we got to the Park and we talked for a while, I let all of my Pokemon out and so did Ash. We talked for a while and he wasn't half that bad.

"I gotta go Ash! My mom text me." I stood up and took my Pokeballs out of my bag/purse.

"Right, me too." Ash returned his Pokemon and so did I. I left Eevee out this time.

"See ya." I waved and walked off, Ash did the same and we parted ways.

'He isn't what I thought he'd be.'