Chapter Six: The Encounter

I'm back for another chapter! Thank you guys for reading! Means a lot :')

Few Hours Later- Sophie's Point of View

'Ready to go Soph?' Lauren said. I kissed Nialls cheek and grabbed my bag and jacket. 'Yep ready.' She hugged and kissed Louis as I said good bye to the rest of the boys. Niall was hiding something...I could tell but what it was I didn't know.. Me and Lauren left and called for a taxi, well...she called for the taxi. She whistled so we'd get one quicker...she was always caught the taxis. She'd said we couldn't go home until at least 7pm which was weird because she didn't like staying out late.. Something was up.. I was starting to get worried...Had I dont something wrong?

The taxi stopped outside a couple of shops so we got out. I was feeling a little excited and Lauren was very enthusiastic, but then she always was when shopping was involed. I laughed lightly at her hyperness as she dragged me into a shop labelled, GAP. She loved this shop... I didn't hate shopping, just it tired me out a bit. It took her an hour until she finally bought something... It was a stripped dress. It was lovely! 'Took you long enough.' I laughed a little.

'Well I bought something didn't I?' She giggled. 'Anyways, Its blue and white stripped, Louis will like it.' She seemed to blush slightly... 'What did you buy?' She looked at my bag. I smiled, 'Just some socks...' She aughed, 'What is it with you and socks..?'

'I like socks..' I grinned. They had owls on them, my favourite animal.. We continued to walk until she pulled me into another shop. Today was going to be a long day... This shop was called Jane Norman and it was her favourite. I liked this shop too with all its bright colours, it also had an excellent range of socks...

'Sophie, we're not leaving till you've bought a dress.' Said Lauren, dumping several in my arms. Something was definatley up...

'Ugh...why? I don't wear them, you know that. I were shorts and christmas jumpers. Stuff like that..' She looked at me and sighed. 'We'll just have to find the right one then..' She picked up one with a funny looking zig-zag pattern. 'What about this?....It kinda looks like something off one of your jumpers..' She didn't seem very convinced. I laughed, 'Its called aztec Lauren..'

'Oh right.. Well History was never one of my good subjects.' She laughed. She showed me another, it was jet black and was quite morbid. 'Little too black Lauren dear.' I said patting her head as she laughed.

'Are you going to tell me why I have to buy a dress in the first place..?'

'Nope,' she giggled, 'But we're getting you one whether you like it or not..'

'Fine..' I sighed as she picked up another one, but this one was nice and it was yellow! Bonus! She saw me smiling, 'I knew you'd like this one, its yellow your favourite colour.' She took away the pile she'd already found and shoved me into a changing room with the yellow dress.

Once I'd tried it on I came out, Lauren clapped and grinned. 'Give us a spin Soph.' I laughed and turned around on the spot. I really liked this dress even if it was lace, which I didn't noramlly wear.. I thought about why she was making me buy one and how Niall had been acting... I just couldn't figure it out!

'Are you going to buy it Soph?' I heard Lauren say.

'Yeah...maybe.. You think I should?'

'Yes, it looks amazing!' She smiled.

'Alright then,' I smiled and went back into the changing rooms. A few minutes later I walked back out and payed for my dress. 'Okay, now I've bought it, will you please tell me why I needed one..?'

'Nope, not telling. Come on lets go to some more shops! It's Tommys birthday soon is it not?' Tommy was my half brother and I loved him to bits.

'Yeah..it is why?'

'Well maybe we could go to Hamleys and buy him a present?' She smiled.

I laughed, 'You just want to go because of the bubble machines they have.' She laughed and walked out with me. Once we'd reached Hamleys Toy Shop Lauren rushed inside and straight to the bubble machine.

'Strange girl that..' I heard a firmiliar voice say behind me. I turned around to see Ted, a boy from my street, standing in front of me.. 'That happens to be one of my best friends.' I snarled walking into the store but he just followed me. 'What do you want Ted?!' He was just kept following me, I turned around to face him. 'Why are you following me?!' He smirked, 'No reason..'  I decided to buy Tommy a small teddy for his birthday and walked over to where they are stacked, I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see that Ted was still following me! What was wrong with that boy...He used to make my life hell at school.. I picked up a teddy quickly and walked to the bubble machines to find Lauren...But she wasnt there...Where could she be? It was a big store so it would take a while to find her.. I checked the lego isle, she wasnt there and Ted was still following me. What was this boys problem?! I checked the toy car isle and found her. 'There you are!' I laughed and she turned around. 'Oh, so you bought a bear?'

'Yep.' I smiled but glanced at Ted in the corner of my eyes, 'Can we leave..?'

'But we've not been here long..' She frowned and then spotted Ted. 'Whats he doing with you?' She glared at him.

'Hello to you to Larkin...' He smirked, I rolled my eyes and she growled slightly. 'Shes been around you to long...' He looked at me. It was my turn to glare. Ted was an ex who had made me feel like crap and Lauren hadn't taken it lightly.. 'Come on Soph, we're leaving..' She shot a glare at Ted before tugging me towards the exit. Ted followed. Lauren stopped in her tracks and turned to face him, a face like thunder. 'Do not follow us because I will not be rsponsible for what happenes to you..' She snarled.

'Is that a threat?' He glared.

'Yes but it's also a promise.. Leave us alone. Shes over you incase he hadn't noticed.' She growled.

'Lauren.. Leave it, he's not worth it..' I said quietly. She grabbed my arm and walked out the store. She was mad...I could tell. I guess that was the end of our shopping trip.. .