Chapter Five: Newspaper Part Two

Thank you for reading my storys! :)

Nialls point of view

I read the front page and laughed, 'Harry and Louis take Larry to a whole new level.' I read the title out loud and just laughed more. Sophie walked down. 'What's so funny?' She smiled at me and I handed her the newspaper, she laughed too. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. She looked different today...happier maybe... I didn't care. Whatever it was I liked it.

'We have to show the others this.' She laughed, we walked into the living room and handed Harry the paper. His eyes widen and he continued to read the paper, once he'd finished he handed it to Louis... There was a moment of silence... Zayn looked at Harry and smirked.

'Don't give me that look Zayn! I'm not gay!' Soph giggled.

'I'm glad someones finding it funny!' Shouted Harry. She frowned.

'Don't shout at her Harry...' Said Zayn, who was also frowning.

'Well she didn't find it funny when she was on that cover!'

'It's just a story Harry!' I shouted, Soph looked down, you could tell she was finding this very awkward.

'I'm sorry I laughed Harry..' She said quietly.

'Yeah well, so you should be..' Said Harry spitfully. Lauren walked in the door. 'Whats all the shouting about..?' She questioned. Louis walked to her and hugged her. 'Have you read the paper yet..?'

'Yep, I've read it.' She laughed.

'I love how you dont shout at her Lauren, Harry!' Snapped Zayn.

'Stop it!' Shouted Soph, she seemed near tears. 'Look, I'm sorry I laughed okay?! But would you all just stop arguing and remember it's just a story for goodness sake!' Harry looked away, Lauren looked down but me..I just hugged her.. Zayn stared at us, he'd been acting weird lately... Sticking up for her a lot, that was my job... I mean, he was her best friend and all but there was a limit... Oh no... was I jealous?! She's my girlfirend, there was nothing to be jealous about...

I shook the thought out of my head and continued to hug her. Lauren tapped Sophies shoulder, 'Do you wanna go shpping later?'

'Yeah sure.' She smiled and nodded, I had something planned for tonight. Lauren had helped me. She was taking Soph shopping so I could get it ready. I wasn't sure what she liked so I'd asked Lauren for help...to my surprise Sophie was a romantic. Laure had told me more about her and the kind of stuff she'd like. So I made my desion. A moonlight picnic.