Chapter Seven: Seriously?!

This chapters for Lauren Larkin...She quite liked being mad in my story so this ones for you! x

Sophies Point of View

As me and Lauren walked to the car she noticed Ted was still folowing us... Lauren was going to blow..She was getting red in the face so I tried to make her walk faster. her temper was worse then mind at times...which is saying something concidering I was a red-head. She stopped and turn to him, 'Are you some kind of stalker or something?!' She yelled, I jumped and tugged at her arm, 'He's not worth it..'

'No Soph! I'm not letting him follow us around like some kind of stalker!' She yelled louder. This time she had snapped at me...Boy was she pissed off... A crowd of paps were taking pictures but Lauren hadn't seen them until Ted pointed them out.. She just kept yelling at him when he finally said something, 'Calm yourself Larkin...stop yelling at innocent people..' He smirked a little then turned to the paps making a sad, teary-eyed face.

She froze on the sopt, realising how loud she'd been... I didn't know what to do. This was so like him.. She looked at me then looked at Ted who was still smirking.. She took a step back from him but looked him in the eye 'I'm not done with this... Don't ever follow us again..' She walked away as I followed her slowly. 'I'm sorry Soph...' I heard her say quietly.

'It's okay Lauren...but he wasn't worth losing your temper over..' I said as I got in the car, she sighed and got in too. I took out my phone after hearing it beep. It was a twitter message from Niall. I read it and said quietly, 'Aww..' Lauren looked at me and started the car. I checked todays trends and bit my lip, 'Ugh...Lauren..'

'What..?' She looked at me a little worried.

'You're trending...'

'What?! What does it say...?'

'Crazy Larkin goes ape shit..' I said, trying hard not to laugh. She stopped the car, 'Read some of the tweets to me!' She demanded. She was quite intimidating..

'Are you sure? They aren't nice..'

'Just read them!' Boy was she mad..

'Alright..' I sighed, '@PepitoTommo_ is crazy man! Why is Louis even even dating her?! He deserves better..'

'Keep going..'

I sighed again, '@ Louis_Tomlinson Your girlfriend is crazy! Yelling at a boy like that!'

She looked out the window, 'Keep reading..'

'@PepitoTommo_ Louis can get better! You're crazy woman!' I started to tear up, 'Lauren..please don't make me read anymore..' She looked at me and took out her phone and tweeted; 'Bloody hell! Thanks for the tweets! I eel fantastic (-.-)' and started the car again not talking to me the whole ride home...