The Day In The Park With Kevin Ortiz

The day I meet Kevin Ortiz was when I was in  the park taking my little sister so she could play when I sat in a bench to take care of her when I noticed so one sitting next to me when I kind of look to see who it was he said hola soy kevin y tu I said hola yo soy Maria.He asked if the girl in the playground was my sister and I said ya.

kevin-i was taken my brother to the park  because my mom was busy to take him. When I saw a pretty girl sitting in n the bench and sat next to her and when she kind of look at me and I said hi iam kevin and she said my name is Maria i also asked her if the girl playing in playground was her sister because she was as pretty as her sister.That when I asked her if she wanted to walk around she said sure but only around the playground because she had to take care of her sister. when we wer walking I could stop staring at her because she was so beatiful and I think she got shy because she keeped looking another way.

Maria- He also asked me if I wanted to go for a walk we went around the playground ground I got really shy when he talk to me and I looked another way. We were just talking about family and school.

Kevin-We were talking for a while but time went really fast with Maria. I did want to leave her but she had to go I JUST HAD TO ASK HER FOR HER NUMBER and I did.

Maria-He ask me for my number (omg) so I gave it to him and I said I had to go because my sister had to take a shower because their was school next day. I said bye and I hope I see you again.

kevin- She said she had to go and hope to see me again I said I call you so we could hang out somewhere.