Chapter 4: During their dinner and Alex drink invitation at his place.

A/N: Thank you everyone for supporting this story and myself also to all my genuine readers and followers please I'm desperately in need of a cover too, Can anyone of you make covers? if yes if you can please pm me thanks I would appreciate it. xAaliyahx. I hope you'll Enjoy reading this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it and thanks for the support. ENJOY!!.

Chapter four: during their dinner.

We were now sitting in one of the most expensive restaurants in the City of New York.

" So Alex, what do you do for a living or what are you?." I ask knowing that Alex was in some kind of business but i didn't know the kind.

" Well I'm in a lot of business, Shanty." He told me calling me the nick name he gave me earlier. " Well I'm a waitress right now I work at a local lunch cafe call the Luiwegie (BTW I made up the cafe name) . But I need a good job now and one that pay maximum wage too."

" Two weeks ago, my grandmother depart from this earth and she left one wish for me to fulfill, someway and somehow that one last wish will be fulfilled Alex." I sob as Alex dry my tears with his thumb.

" Everything will be OK, Shanty." He told me as his voice turn from husky british accent to soft and sympathetic.

Soon Alex and I was back on the way to my place Or so I thought. " So Shanty, how would you like to come in for a drink at my place, it wouldn't be long just five Or ten minutes then I'll bring you home?."

Alex asks quickly turning the corner of the second street in west Manhattan and driving into a large drive way with a huge mansion and a pool in front , the mansion had full length glass windows.

" Is this your home?." I ask still very shocked. My eyes the size of saucers and my mouth open.

" Yes it is, Shanty welcome to my palace of Tranquility." He said smiling ." That's what I call it, because it is peaceful , calm and serene around this side."

After he opened the door and we got inside the living room . "Wow!" this is a cool place you have here." I said. The living room consisted of two red corner sofas , white wall paper and red carpet and a round glass coffee table in the middle with a huge plasma screen TV on the wall.

With a cream marble counter bar with all the liquors. " What would you like to drink?," coffee or a glass of red wine ?." He asks giving me a sexy smile followed by a wink. " Wine please." I reply as my cheeks went into flushing mode, I could tell that my face was as red as beetroot and tomato juice mix .

" Alex, yesterday when I saw you coming out of Manhattan cemetery who did you went to see?." If you don't mind me asking." I said.

" It was my grandmother she died two weeks ago too, leaving me her last wish , her last wish is for me to get married and settle down and also that way i would have some one to help me run the many companies and businesses too." " And to accompany me to my many business meetings and charity balls events that require me to attend accompanied by my wife Or a elegant woman friend.

" But that is the same thing my grandma wants me to do too, her last wish for me is to get married and further my education." I told him smiling,as I got up and slid on my fur coat over my shoulders. We both got out and was soon back in his car he drove me home.

Soon I was at my gate he got out of the car and came around my side and open my car door for me like a ladies gentleman he walked me to my door . " Alex thank you for a great evening and time , I haven't been this happy since grandma's death so thanks a lot." I said thanking him with a goodnight kiss and hug.

" It was my pleasure ,Shanty, and I'm glad we bumped into each other yesterday too, so I thank fate for intervening." He whisper to me with a wink as we pull apart.

" Goodnight Alex." I said as my door finally opened.

"Goodnight to you, too Shanty I will call you tomorrow morning." He said walking back to his car." I run upstairs and went to bed just after changing into my white silk mid thigh nightie...

Comments!

Votes!

likes!

follows!