Chapter 2: The first- meeting.

Chapter 2: Their first-meeting

I am on my way to see my grandmother Matilda at the Cemetery. I just bought a bouquet of fresh white lilies for her grave. And I doubted that I am going to see anyone at that Cemetery laying flowers or even come to pay a visit to their relatives,spouses,husbands,wives,children or grandparents, Manhattan Calvary Cemetery is always empty you never see people there other than those six feet underneath.

Or you might see one or two but not more, well at least I never see more than that the odd one or two seriously.

My grandma Matilda was a delight to everyone who knew her, even the florist always knew the kind of flowers she needed everyone knew her well.

Soon I arrived at Manhattan's Cemetery I park my white Convertible and got out of my car lock it and is off as I enter the huge iron gates I am walking over to my grandma grave when suddenly I bumped into someone I saw the person's shoes which is definitely a guy.

I slowly look up and my eyes met with two gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

" Oh goodness, I'm so sorry this is all my fault," are you OK?." He scowled himself and ask .

" Sorry again i wasn't looking where I was going." He said apologizing.

" Yes I'm OK, and you mustn't be so hard on yourself either." I told him.

" How about dinner tonight?," just to make it up to you?." He asked a bit like he was pleading to me.

" Oh and by the way I'm Alex Gates." He said introducing himself with an extended hand. " And I'm Shantia Lewis." I said as we shook hands.

" Hi Shantia please to meet you." He reply .

"Please to meet you too Alex , and yes to your dinner invitation tonight," What time?."

I reply and ask as he follow me back into the Cemetery to lay the lilies onto grandma's grave.

" Oh thanks for accepting my dinner invitation,too oh be ready by eight I'll come and pick you up."

" Let's exchange numbers then ?." He ask handing his phone to me. So i did the same too. After both of us was finished typing each other's #s in each other's phone.

I text my home address to him and so he wouldn't have any complications tonight. He took a photo of me and i took one of him and i set it as my caller's id pic.....

Comments!

Votes!

likes!

follows!