Title: Fulfilling their grandmothers last wishes.

PROLOGUE/SUMMARY.

ENTER: Alexander Gates, Twenty eight years old. Had to fulfill his grandmother's last wish, which she made to him before she died two weeks ago.

Her last wish , was for her grandson to get married , even though she knew she wouldn't be there to see him ,but he would fulfill her wish she knew that ,for sure.

Because he respected her so much that he wouldn't leave it and so he was now on a mission searching for a companion,wife and the perfect woman who would love him for simply being him. But it seems they only love him because he was the young billionaire , There was only one young girl who seems to like him for a entirely different reason though....So will his grandmother's wish be fulfilled before another one of his charity balls that require him to attend them accompany by his wife or a elegant woman?...And she wanted her grandson to have a wife who could help him run the many companies and businesses his dad left to him....read more to find out what happen...??..

ENTER: Shantia Lewis. Twenty two years old Shantia was your average girl she was just a ordinary college student, but she did not graduate because her grandmother took sick, so she had to stop from college to look about her grandma.

She was a clever,generous,kind and caring young lady , her grandmother Matilda was the only living relative she had left , Matilda knew she wasn't getting better and that she would eventually die anyway . But it was difficult for Shantia at times, because she had a job now she was working as a waitress at a restaurant in the city . Even though her pay cheque wasn't the maximum , it was just the average it help her pay the hospital bills and the rent for their two bedroom apartment also where they lived over three years now.

Maltilda's last wish for her grand daughter was for her to get married and further her education...but what will happen when Shantia and Alex bump into eachother at the cemetary...read more..??

Comment!

Vote!

Like!

Follow!