Chapter 10: "I hate Misa"

“What?” the question takes me by surprise.

He laughs “Angel Watterson…” he scoots off the couch; it seems like he gets down in slow motion, he gets down on one knee. He reaches his hand into his baggy blue jeans pocket; i focus on his little toes poking out of the end of his jeans. He finally pulls out a little tiffany box covered in black velvet. As he opens it the diamond inside sparkles, it’s dark blue, with a sliver band, it’s about medium size.

“They call the color ‘dark angel blue’” he proudly than recites those four magical words “will you marry me?” my heart starts to flutter; my cheeks start to turn red. I look around as all eyes are on me. My answer could change everything. If I say yes, then Lawliet wouldn’t say no to coming with me far away to live in a house, Watari would finally become my father…

(More like father-in-law! Angel is having a Blonde moment! XD Jk! *cough cough* sorry for ruining the moment! Continue!)

Lawliet and I would be happy together, I would never leave his side, and if Kira were to kill him I would ask for Kira to take my life too. This is what I’ve always wanted ... that second Lawliet’s song rang in my ears; “when she finds love, may it always stay true” I then finally knew that his three wishes were coming true. I’m not scared of the rain anymore, and I’ve found my true love. I cover my face almost crying. I almost sequel “yes L I will marry you!” everyone starts clapping as Lawliet hugs me close almost picking me off my feet. He puts me down putting the ring on my left hand ring finger. I step on my tippy toes kissing him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I’m so happy for you both! I have to help with the wedding!”

I hold onto Lawliet’s arm now “sure Masuda, you can help” Masuda smiles running into the other room yelling that he has planning to do.

“No fair!” Misa sequels at Light “how is she only 16 and getting married before me!”

“Misa we will get married one day, I promise.”

I turn around to meet Misa’s eyes, I scream. She’s the girl from my nightmare. The one who killed Lawliet, I remember her words like ice down my spine. “Sucks to have the love of your life gone don’t it” a voice snickers. I look to see a blonde gothic girl standing at the end of the bed holding a book titled ‘Death Note’ “don’t worry” she says smiling. “You’re next”. Lawliet hugs me trying to hush me

“You’re alright my Angel” he calming says into my hair. I feel every nerve on fire in me, I feel furious at Misa, Even though she’s not done anything. I back away from Lawliet walking up to Misa, her face filled with fear. I stare her down for a minute until I finally am able to mutter the words.

“What a bitch you are” I’m gritting my teeth, almost spitting the words out at her. “I know who you are, and trust me, it’s not pretty” I turn tours the elevator ready to storm off into Lawliet’s room. Suddenly I feel someone grab my arm. Its light, he isn’t mad, but relaxed.

“Hey now I think we might have a little missed understanding here, why don’t I treat you to lunch while I explain the circumstances?” it’s almost hard to refuse his calm and collected look. I jerk my arm away, crossing them, Like Lawliet I hate when people grab me.

“the bakery on main, tomorrow, at noon. If you’re even a minute late I’m leaving, no second chances, no nothing”

He nods “I completely understand you should go get some rest, after all you have had a long day” he motions tours the elevator. I stomp into the elevator with a feeling of relief washing over me.