Sick

Name: Lorraine Jones-Park

Age: 26

Nationality:American

Etnicity:African-American

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia

Cause of isolation and transfer:

- constant disturbance of other inmates, she'd repetitively state that (quote) "He is not the one ,he is not  Sungjae . HE killed them! He killed them all ,you need to stop him! You have to!!"

Traits and History:

-Agressive behaviour

-Attempted to evade the facility multiple times.

-Unfit for social interaction

Advise: do not mention her husband and her children as it might trigger the patient.

The nurse in  duty sighed as she read the file of their latest patient arrival.
She had been newly transferred at this facility and this was going to be her first official shift with her.
She had seen many patients over the years, with similar stories , similar problems, similar symptoms....The list went on.
It wasn't their fault .
They were mentally unstable.

They were Sick.

Still, people like them could not be forgiven or exonerated for their criminal acts. Especially when it came to murder.
Be it consciously or unconsciously, they had carried out an unforgivable act. The law never forgives criminals, the Judiciary system was not going to go soft on them irrespective of them having any mental health conditions. They did not serve the freedom that they used to have.

Hence why they were stuck in special facilities like this for life.

There nurse made her way to the room.

Room 054

She took her cart with all medical supplies and unlocked the door.
She did not hesitate to make her way in.
She knew the patient would be bound, so there was no threat.
She was supposed to have at least a  guard with her given thehigh level of reported aggression.The young nurse had waved them off.

After all, she was experienced.

She went on and prepared the pills,wore her gloves then finally turned her full attention to the patient.

For some reason as she stared at the last arrival, she felt something strange bubbling inside her.

Some sort of ominous feeling.

There was definitely something odd about her.

Something odd about the whole situation.

She could not put her finger on it.

The 'crazy' African American woman looked... innocent?
It was crazy, the sick lady looked like a deer caught in the light.
Like a pray being hunted down by a hunter.

She just looked so scared, so lost, so...Vulnerable.

The nurse could not explain if what she was feeling was pity or something else.

The nurse almost felt....guilty?

It was crazy right?
There was no reasons for her to feel this way.
The woman was freaking locked up and confined for a reason,how could that look "innocent!"

But...

She did not look like the normal psychotic person or the usual murderer you saw on this facility.